Lifitng its inner rear wheel when cornering a FWD

United Kingdom
Bristol UK
GTP_Chris
Hi everyone,

its been bugging me since GT4 that the game didnt allow you to enter or exit on three wheels.
For example, when exiting a left turn in a powerful car, and the car has a lot of grip on the rear, the front left wheel would be a couple of cm lifting up.

Another example for the FWD cars, when approaching a turn, and you hit the brake, if your car has lot of grip on the front and if its soft, the inner rear wheel would be lifting...

I just raced the susuki swift cup at Eiger nordwand with stock settings, and i noticed that when braking into a turn the car tried lifting its rear wheel put the game's physics didnt seem to allow it.

I personally haven't tried that many settings yet to get the rear wheel up, or the front wheel, but i remember that in GT4 only one car was able to do that...

Lemme know your thoughts / experiences about that.

Chris

I have yet to see any car in any GT game to lift a wheel without help from a bump or curb, I have been hoping to see this one day.

What single car could do it in GT4?

I haven't seen a car do a dog-leg-lift since GT2 :) some taller cars (Subaru Forester, MItsu Pajero, and a few others) could do it.

Now in GT1, there was a whole bunch of cars (usualy lighter ones like Miatas and Civics) that could tilt up on TWO wheels! Very entertaining.

after racing 2 races in the F430 online event, i decided to hit the free run and after winning both intense races, thought i'd give myself a bonus my drifting the F430 around Susuka.in my 2 lap i entered turn 5 (left hander) too fast and hit the dirt while in the drift, on the replay i then noticed my front left wheel up! Looks really sexy, wish GT5 P had Photomode...

Chris

Back