Light red f2007 (trade 00:00gmt)

  • Thread starter Thread starter DANfour20
  • 10 comments
  • 569 views

DANfour20

(Banned)
Messages
325
Messages
DANfour20
I have a light red F2007, I aint sure whats so good about it but ive had 2 people message me today being very specific they wanted the light red one. well its open to offers . 👍 you must be able to trade today, also I have F10, S.vettel X1 available today. :)
 
Hey can we trade like right now i have an original grey x1 i am willing to trade. has to be now though?

add me, when i receive i will send. DANfour20
 
Is there anyone who isn't a timewaster who will trade today?
 
ill trade now, what are you after?
 
I have a light red F2007, I aint sure whats so good about it but ive had 2 people message me today being very specific they wanted the light red one.

The GT series attract people with obsessive-compulsive tendencies. :)
 
The GT series attract people with obsessive-compulsive tendencies. :)

LOL, heres one of the guys who was been very specific he wanted the light red one. 👍
 
Im availible to trade rite now.
 
I have a light red F2007, I aint sure whats so good about it but ive had 2 people message me today being very specific they wanted the light red one. well its open to offers . 👍 you must be able to trade today, also I have F10, S.vettel X1 available today. :)

You know my rep, I have a Green/White & Blue FGT for it?

Is there a colour there you dont have? :tup" let me know and lets do the deal.

The only disclaimer, I can only do the trade in roughly 12hours 30mins :)

If you can get a deal earlier go for it, im just being a straigh shooter, thats when my 1 trade unlocks.

Juz
 
Not looking for an FGT rite now buddy.
 
Hey can we trade like right now i have an original grey x1 i am willing to trade. has to be now though?

ahh, he got banned, thought he was a scammer!
 
Back