Lightrack on the gran turismo skylinw gtr(pace)

  • Thread starter Thread starter manfurd512
  • 2 comments
  • 555 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
45
United States
austin, tx
Messages
Manfurd512
I've seen this car in gt4, I've also seen it in my ucd. But my question is do the lights on the roof of the car work? I do believe that the lights worked in gt4, so I see no reason they wouldn't work in gt5. If some one could shine some light on this that would be great thanks.
 
I've seen this car in gt4, I've also seen it in my ucd. But my question is do the lights on the roof of the car work? I do believe that the lights worked in gt4, so I see no reason they wouldn't work in gt5. If some one could shine some light on this that would be great thanks.

No they don't work, though like you said, they did in GT4.:indiff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back