Lights on the Veyron - is it always on?

  • Thread starter Thread starter daspianist
  • 4 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
208
thetopgeartesttrack.jpg


It seems that the back lights are color coded to always appear in the same shade of red - regardless of day or night time. Is this one of the wonders of Standard model cars, or just unique for the Veyron?


Btw, its too bad that I can't sell the Veyron, because I'd love to buy 2 LFAs with the money and have a white swan/black swan race.
 
I see you used my picture from my gallery:tup:, you do know I was breaking?
They are a bit bright I guess but there I was breaking.
 
Haha - I initially added a "Cutesy of Stig's Helmet" line under the picture too. Anyways thanks for the great shot.
 
Haha - I initially added a "Cutesy of Stig's Helmet" line under the picture too. Anyways thanks for the great shot.

Haha thanks:). No problem, glad to be at service:tup:
 
I wondered the same thing. I race with my veyron the most right now, and it always seems like the lights are on. But i realized that its just when you brake the lights get brighter.
 
Back