Ligier JS P2 Honda LMP-2 ESM Racing #30 / #31 2015

Uruguay
Rivera
Tsukishima-TDUDT
LdShRHk.png
Ligier JS P2 Honda '15
512QunV.png

rollingstone.jpg

The Ligier JS P2 is a racing car designed and built by French manufacturer Onroak Automotive and named in partnership with French former racing driver Guy Ligier. Designed for the Le Mans Prototype 2 (LMP2) regulations, it is intended as a second option to Onroak's Morgan LMP2 that has been competing since 2012. As well as being the first closed-cockpit car offered by Onroak, it is also the first car they designed entirely in-house. The JS P2 debuted at the 2014 24 Hours of Le Mans, and has been campaigned in the FIA World Endurance Championship, European Le Mans Series, Asian Le Mans Series and United SportsCar Championship.

The livery for Tequila Patron ESM’s pair of Rolling Stone-sponsored Ligier JS P2 Hondas have been revealed ahead of this Sunday’s Le Mans Test Day. The black-and-white design features the distinct graphics of the American pop culture magazine, in lieu of Tequila Patron sponsorship, which is banned by French law.

The Florida-based team, which is contesting the entire FIA World Endurance Championship, is making its Le Mans debut with the pair of LMP2 contenders, to be driven by Scott Sharp, Ryan Dalziel, David Heinemeier Hansson (No. 30) and Ed Brown, Johannes van Overbeek and Jon Fogarty (No. 31).

wGxjQ0o.png
Scott Sharp
tYNNWTH.png
Ryan Dalziel
Wc08Ry0.png
David Heinemeier Hansson

---

wGxjQ0o.png
Ed Brown
wGxjQ0o.png
Johannes van Overbeek
wGxjQ0o.png
Jon Fogarty

Specs:

Configuration: 60° V6 2800cc
Power: 500HP @ 7200 RPM
Torque: 383 LB-FT @ 5750 RPM
Aspiration: Twin Turbo
Transmission: 6 SPD. SEQ. Paddle Shift
Weight: 900 Kg

CGLHvPbWIAAroAY.jpg

That livery is badass, it's much better than the Tequila Patron livery ESM normally uses.
Would Polyphony even allow us to use a car with an alcoholic beverage livery? :odd:

AU1302580.jpg

It doesn't look bad though, you can see some similarities it has with the RollingStone's, but just like you, I also prefer the car with the livery that this thread is suggesting.

That livery is badass, it's much better than the Tequila Patron livery ESM normally uses.
That's why I'm suggesting it, this is one of the few race cars I'd actually use the version with livery rather than the base model. :P

View attachment 381479

It doesn't look bad though, you can see some similarities it has with the RollingStone's, but just like you, I also prefer the car with the livery that this thread is suggesting.
We're 3 then, and by the way, anyone if free to suggest the car with the Tequila Patron livery, this thread is only intended for the cars with the Rolling Stone livery ESM will use at this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans, ESM will probably revert to the old livery once the race is done though.

I would be delighted to see more contemporary LMPs in GT7. This Ligier is not a looker though with that depressed looking front-end.

Pretty sure you're only allowed to suggest one car, not two.

Back