• 5 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
logo-ligier-hd-gris.png

aslms-sepang-2015-1-dc-racing-ligier-jsp3-david-cheng-ho-pin-tung-thomas-laurent.jpg

After its success with the Ligier JS P2 in the LMP2 category, Onroak Automotive took on a new challenge by building a car aimed at the new LMP3 category with the Ligier JS P3. At first glance, the car barrows quite abit of its looks from its LMP2 bretheren. This is intentional as the efficiency of the JS P2's aerodynamics made it a natural choice for the car. As with its competitors from Ginetta and Adess, it will be powered by a Naturally aspirated Nissan V8 and mated to a 6-Speed Gearbox from Xtrac.

This car's addition would add an LMP3 car to GT and a natural progression to both LMP2 and LMP1.

Engine: Nissan VK50 Nismo Naturally-Asperated V8
Horsepower: 420 hp
Transmission: Xtrac 6-Speed Semi-Automatic
Weight: 900Kg
Drivetrain: RWD​

...It's fairly ugly, but I do want more LMP2 cars, so voted.

By the way, the model year should be four digits, @RACECAR.

Actually, its a LMP3 car. The JS P2 is the LMP2 car.

Also, fixing that.

It would be very welcome in GT Sport / GT7 because I absolutely love LMP cars. It is as ugly as sin, just like the JS P2 LMP2, but I will let that slide if we get it.

I built an LMP3 spec setup for the Audi R18 on GT6, so it would be interesting to see how the actual LMP3-spec machines would compare (the biggest difference being torque of course).

So we have LMP 1's and Group c's. Pdi added a LMP 2 back in an GT Academy 2015 update.

Since its powered by a nissan engine, PD should add this...:P:idea:

Back