Like a Virgin....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 911_RS
  • 4 comments
  • 865 views

911_RS

zoom zoom zoom
Premium
Messages
1,000
Messages
GTP_911_RS
Hehhehheh.........

Just got my pre-order CE from Amazon yesterday, Install went fine.... couldn't wait to fire up those Stealth cars and the AMG bonus car.... of course now I know you can't use them at level 0......:dunce:

Sooooo, I decided to start the way I did 10 years ago, even watched the whole intro vid!

Buy the Honda, hit the Clubman Circuit..... and it was just really fun to drive 80 miles an hour again after a year of breakneck online racing in the Ford GT at the High Speed Ring....

Just a pleasant time golding all these small events...but it didn't last. At some unknown level I was able to jump into my Stealth Cobra, throw on some R compounds and blow everyone away...:)
 
I've also got the stealth cars, and have used them in a cople of races just to get them out the way, but i've decided not to use them atall in the GTlife mode now. The cars are there but there is NO ONE forcing you to use them! Please use some common sense :)
 
.... At some unknown level I was able to jump into my Stealth Cobra, throw on some R compounds and blow everyone away...:)


This is my only gripe about the game. At no point should we be able win that easily. I find myself doing time trials every race because it's too easy.
 
I've also got the stealth cars, and have used them in a cople of races just to get them out the way, but i've decided not to use them atall in the GTlife mode now. The cars are there but there is NO ONE forcing you to use them! Please use some common sense :)

The Guinness made me do it............:D
 
Back