• Thread starter Daniel
  • 5 comments

Daniel

User user
Premium
New Zealand
Auckland
Lazer0pz
This is definitely the EASIEST race I have completed. Not because It was very short, but i had a car that was good, it was scary good...:scared:
It wasn't even a race car, and it CERTAINLY didnt handle like one. I was cruising at around 250mph (That's well over 400kph for us Metric users). It wasn't a race car, it wasn't even a tuning car, it was convertible, American Muscle...
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: for the Doge Viper SRT-10!!
I was versing a Sauber C9, GT LM spec1, Minolta, an R8 and a 787B.
I started last which was bad as the Dodge has the world's longest black marks on the road... if it actually made skid marks in the game.
I ended up reaching 250mph on the turns and 6mph faster on the straights.
I probably won by around half a lap, looking at the map.

Last edited:
Hi there,how much HP/BHP does the Viper have?did it have a tuned setup? Was it fully tuned? How much A-spec points did you get?

I did that race a while ago! With a Mine's Skyline- the turbo was stage 2, and the other was fully tuned! Its not a hard race!

I did a 200 point race in a 01 Honda NSX top speed 243 mph, made for good drafting and an all out race for 1st. I won by like 6 seconds i think, but no it's not a hard race at all. I want to try it in a FF Honda...

I'm not sure what you mean by this... what d'you mean?

I think all racing parts FC transmission, etc.
I did a 200 point race in a 01 Honda NSX top speed 243 mph, made for good drafting and an all out race for 1st. I won by like 6 seconds i think, but no it's not a hard race at all. I want to try it in a FF Honda...

A what!!! Did you say FF Honda!!!👍 Go for it man!!!:dopey:

Back