like the wind, aspec..

  • Thread starter Thread starter dannyvzw
  • 3 comments
  • 480 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Messages
nellkhan
ok, do I know this had been beat in the ground but none of the cars in the other forums worked for me. I have tried the zonda , bugatti, and the furai. with no chance. the zonda did ok but they still out run me. maybe I'm just horrible at the game. lol.I haven't got the zr1 yet bc I already have these cars that are supposed to work. Any tunes our suggestions would be nice. thanks
 
I'll be giving this a go with the Zonda & the Furai in a bit so I'll let you know 👍
 
I beat Indy with my Mclaren F1 stealth model, and used the Furai for the Daytona event. You can't really make any mistakes with the Furai but you can catch them easily at the last two chicanes by the back-straight. The AI always brakes early and take the turns way too slowly so I guess there is a little room for error in the early and mid sections of the Daytona track.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back