Like the Wind HELP!

  • Thread starter Thread starter agent787B
  • 14 comments
  • 1,114 views
Messages
222
Messages
wik_noobs
Messages
Xbox sucks
I got ZR1 and i destroyed the daytona race but when it comes to the indy race i always ending up in 8th-10th place and i also have a Murai and the its the same results every time so can I get some advice on what car should I use and advice on the settings of my car? PLS!!!!:nervous:
 
Did you do the Race Modification in GT Auto on the Vette? Do that and go into tuning and max out the downforce.
For future reference you can do a search for just about any help you need, most game issues have already been covered a million times.
 
Most importantly is a car that can match the AI in the corners, I have racing cars that can go much faster than them on the straights but as soon as I get to a corner the AI have much better gripping/cornering cars and just overtake.

That's the best advice I have and biggest part of winning this race for me to conquer.
 
Make sure its race modded and turn the downforce to maximum
 
My ZR1 is modified already
 
For future reference you can do a search for just about any help you need, most game issues have already been covered a million times.

Dude, you have my upmost admiration and respect for the polite and informative manner you handled that 1,000,000th repost on the same subject we had in the past few days..

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I for one, was absolutely not prepared to show any kind of mercy or empathy in any kind of way. Krakatoa would have had nothing on the eruption I was about to unleash on this guy...
 
Make sure its race modded and turn the downforce to maximum

No offence my friend, but Indy you want minimum downforce, not maximum..

Well, a little bit of downforce at the front helps, but as little as possible at the rear..

I guess it was just a typo... 👍
 
No offence my friend, but Indy you want minimum downforce, not maximum..

Well, a little bit of downforce at the front helps, but as little as possible at the rear..

I guess it was just a typo... 👍

Wrong. You want more downforce so that you can take the corners more quickly.
 
Font down force high.
Rear down force low.

This worked for me.
 
Wrong. You want more downforce so that you can take the corners more quickly.

Of course, you are right, that's why Indycars have such small spoilers when they race at Indy compared to the large spoilers they use when they race at non ovals.

Oh yes, silly me, that's why formula 1 cars have such small spoilers when they race at high speed tracks like Monza and they have such large spoilers at tracks like Monaco..

Geez...

Obviously, the whole BILLION dollar motor racing industry is wrong and YOU are right..???

Get a life..

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
 
it was pretty close with my furai..just make sure you block as much as possible
 
Of course, you are right, that's why Indycars have such small spoilers when they race at Indy compared to the large spoilers they use when they race at non ovals.

Oh yes, silly me, that's why formula 1 cars have such small spoilers when they race at high speed tracks like Monza and they have such large spoilers at tracks like Monaco..

Geez...

Obviously, the whole BILLION dollar motor racing industry is wrong and YOU are right..???

Get a life..

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Well, luckily for me, we're talking about a Corvette and not F1 or Indy cars. The issue in this specific challenge is not about top speed, it's about cornering. Yes, more downforce = lower top speed, but top speed isn't the problem on this track/event. The strategy is to beat the LM cars around the corners, and for that, more downforce works.

I don't mind being disagreed with; different setups work for different people and I get that, but come on with that "get a life" bull:censored:. You don't know a thing about me. Just because I think you're wrong you're gonna go and attack me personally?

Grow up.
 
Fully mod/tune the Viper :D Racing slicks
 
Well, luckily for me, we're talking about a Corvette and not F1 or Indy cars. The issue in this specific challenge is not about top speed, it's about cornering. Yes, more downforce = lower top speed, but top speed isn't the problem on this track/event. The strategy is to beat the LM cars around the corners, and for that, more downforce works.

I don't mind being disagreed with; different setups work for different people and I get that, but come on with that "get a life" bull:censored:. You don't know a thing about me. Just because I think you're wrong you're gonna go and attack me personally?

Grow up.

Dont worry, you're right :)

Maxing the gear ratios and front down force worked for me.
 
Back