Like to Complete my GT5 Matrix

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwall
  • 0 comments
  • 523 views
Messages
202
United States
Home
Hey how's all of my fellow GT5ers doing?! :) For those who are familiar with the GT5 Matrix on here and anyone really that likes to collect and trade things, I'm going to include my matrix of the things that I have collected. I have all the cars and alot of the paints and gear...maybe around half if not more..not sure. But yea if anyone would like to and see what I'm missing maybe ya can send the missing things if ya got them. I'm mainly working on the gear right now. If there's anything ya would like too just let me know. Next project might be the museum cards...ya can ignore them for now though..I haven't really kept up with them. Thanks in advance!!

BulldawgJoe2010

I created a mygranturismo.net page to make things easier. It's still a work in progress though. I'm working on getting it all updated. So far the cars and items are up to date...should be.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/36158
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Back