Like What You See?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zorenstein
  • 5 comments
  • 565 views
Messages
264
Messages
Zorenstein
Hey everyone I'm looking for drift cars (any performance accepted even no mods, premium preferably) but I'm also looking for "exotics" lambos, ferraris, evora etc. Race cars and Japanese tuners are welcome as well.

Premium Cars. ** means fully tuned. * means partially tuned.

Yellow Hat YMS Tomica GT-R '08 **
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) V-Spec II Nur '02 **
S. Vettel X2010 x2
Fiat 500R '08 **
Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo **
Mitsubishi i-MiEV '09 **
Toyota PRIUS G '09 **
Ford GT '06 **
Citroën C4 WRC '08 *
Zonda R '09 **
RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 **
Alfa Romeo 8C Cometizione '08 *
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 **
Infiniti Coupe Concept '06
Volkswagen Schimmwagen typ166 '42 *
Selby Cobra 427 '66
Toyota FT-86 Sports Concept '10
Honda Civic Type R '97 (This can be race modded but I haven't)
Grand TOUR Garage 1970 Ford Mustang Trans-Cammer **
Volkswagen Gold V GTi '05 *
Dodge Callenger SRT8 '08
Volvo C30 R-Design '09 **
Audi RS6 Avant '08 **
Corvette ZO6 ** (With Racing Mod)

Standard Cars: ** means fully tuned. * means partially tuned.

Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (Pace Car) '01
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune (R32) '00 **
Lancia Stratos Rally Car -77
Mitsubishi Galant Turbo VR-4 '89 **
RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7 '04
Alfa Romea Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Mazda 323F '93
Volkswagen Lupo Cup Car '00
TRD Celica Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO '64
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sports Edition '00 **
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Cevrolet Camaro SS '69 **
Honda HSC '03
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 x2
Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 **
Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Kompressor '98
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
RUF BTR '86 ** (Special paint chip that cannot be acquired)
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01 **
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 **
Tommy Kaira ZZII '00 **
Toyota Minolta 88C-V Race Car '89 **
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '03 **
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S '00 **
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 **
Buick Special '62 **
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Cizeta V16T '94
Dome-Zero Concept '78
BMW 2002 Turbo '73 **
Mazda Furai Concept '08 ** (Gran Turismo Yellow)

I also have paints that I can trade, I'm not accepting paints but I will give them. It's not the biggest selection I know, but I have my own private collection not up for trade as well. Hope something interests you!!
 
I'm interested in the RUF BTR '86 - could offer you any Ferrari you want, have lots of Nissans as well.
 
Want to trade a fully tuned alfa turning cars for a x1 tonight? I know I'm new here so I'll send it first.
 
I'm interested in the RUF BTR '86 - could offer you any Ferrari you want, have lots of Nissans as well.

uh, what ferrari would you trade? i wouldnt mind an enzo but the enzo is worth more then the btr.
 
Well, whichever you prefer - maybe the California 08? 599? Yet, I can send the car in 23 hours earliest.
 
Well, whichever you prefer - maybe the California 08? 599? Yet, I can send the car in 23 hours earliest.

yeah i cant trade till reset either lol. do you have a scuderia?
 
Back