"Likes on Photo" achievement glitched?

Was gonna post this in the photo section, but it's more general game related. I'm not sure how this achievement works... One of my photos has 3 likes, another 4 and my most popular has 206. Technically I should be at Level 2 of the achievement, but for some reason the game only kept track of 7.

I'm guessing this is either a glitch, or the game is only keeping track of likes on pictures of cars. Because my photo with 206 likes is a picture of a spectator.

If the demo stuff wasn't carrying over into the main game I wouldn't care too much, but this is decent chunk of EXP I'm missing out on.

Actually, you're right. I liked a random photo and it counted towards it. They should really reword that achievement. "based on a number of likes your photos are given" makes it sound like your photos need to be liked.

yeah true and they should really count the likes your stuff gets. whats the point of encouraging players to like random 1000 photos and liveries to get max level, instead of pushing the passion to create awesome content. (its not like your missing out on exclusive stuff if your not that much of a designer or photographer, its just exp/milage you get by driving anyways)

Back