LilSlick510's GT6 Gallery

United States
California
RowdyMike_510
Hello and welcome to my gallery. I started my own gallery after seeing all of these awesome pictures of cars in the photomode gallery and it just inspire me to start my gallery today. I'm using PicsArts on my phone so it won't be as awesome as everyone else and I'm also trying out Adobe Photoshop on my phone, so I'll use that in my next set.

My first set is my Mini Cooper S aka Fierce Green. I had this car for about a month now and it's amazing. Hope y'all enjoy
2%0A.jpg

London .jpg

1.jpg

London_2.jpg

London'_3%0A.jpg

Attachments

• 2%0A.jpg
    2%0A.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 8
I think you should go for a different or at least smaller logo.. and the editing feels a bit too over the top on the images. I like the second shot best. Keep going and i'm curious to see how your gallery shall develop!

I think you should go for a different or at least smaller logo.. and the editing feels a bit too over the top on the images. I like the second shot best. Keep going and i'm curious to see how your gallery shall develop!

Thanks for the feedback:P.

Good start with some original shots 👍 I like the toning of the second Mini shot and the lightning in the third Evo one.

It was definately a good idea to make the signature smaller. Looking at the Mini set, I really like the composition of those shots, but the toning needs to be improved. It is a little bit too much editing.

The Evo set is definately an improvement, with the third one being my favourite because of the composition and the lighting. Keep up!:)

It was definately a good idea to make the signature smaller. Looking at the Mini set, I really like the composition of those shots, but the toning needs to be improved. It is a little bit too much editing.

The Evo set is definately an improvement, with the third one being my favourite because of the composition and the lighting. Keep up!:)

Thanks. I was going to start my Camaro set but my PS3 can't read the disc now.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Great shots with Lancer and i like the second photo in London.
Thanks. I was using a app call PicsArts. I didn't like the features and how strong the app made the brightness so I brought Adobe Photoshop Touch (which I used on the Evo set).

So yeah, I forgot I had a thread for my photos :lol:, but I got better in the past year and been so focus trying to make my IG page a success.
PSX_20160418_115344.jpg
PSX_20160412_125628.jpg
PSX_20160408_230514.jpg
PSX_20160406_165649.jpg
PSX_20160406_165930.jpg
Goodwood Hillclimb 2015_1-1-01.jpeg
PSX_20160420_174930-01.jpeg
PSX_20160417_115452-01.jpeg

These photos were edit on Adobe Photoshop Express and Snapseed. I got an laptop but can barely run CS6 or Lightroom so I'll just stick to my phone. Any feedback will help me out :gtpflag:

What an improvement! Really great shots among these, I really like the Alpine, the GT-R and the Tom's Supra, followed by the Aristo. Very well edited, I love the reflections in the car's paint. :)👍
The Aristo is not on top for me because of the green-ish tone, but that's just my taste.

The other ones are also pretty good, especially composition-wise, but some seem a little bit overedited, the Miata for example.

Keep us updated! :D

What an improvement! Really great shots among these, I really like the Alpine, the GT-R and the Tom's Supra, followed by the Aristo. Very well edited, I love the reflections in the car's paint. :)👍
The Aristo is not on top for me because of the green-ish tone, but that's just my taste.

The other ones are also pretty good, especially composition-wise, but some seem a little bit overedited, the Miata for example.

Keep us updated! :D
Thanks GTR. I noticed that on the Aristo and the Miata lol I agree.

BIG improvement over your 2014 photos, we can really feel the work you've been putting in to get better at editing. High quality shots, keep it up !
If I may tho, the last one seems a little bit too dark and blue to me, the others are all pretty nice ! 👍

BIG improvement over your 2014 photos, we can really feel the work you've been putting in to get better at editing. High quality shots, keep it up !
If I may tho, the last one seems a little bit too dark and blue to me, the others are all pretty nice ! 👍
Thanks Alex. I appreciate the feedback.

I love the first picture! Looks like a cover photo for Midnight Club or NFS. 👍

However, I don't like your choice of wheels on that car, but that's just a matter of personal taste :D

Back