Lime Rock Park

• Thread starter Chunk88
  • 20 comments
Chunk88
Awesome little track, and in GT we can race on Sundays!
lime-rock-park-circuit-map-layout.jpg

Same here. I'll be there Memorial Day. Look for a bright orange Mazda pickup. Can't miss it.

I took my E46 M3 and went there twice last year as my first trackday experience. It was amazing! I would absolutely love to spend some serious virtual hours on it when there is a foot of snow outside my garage. :)

My home track, def want this made. Nice and small and shouldn't take PD long to make. Doesn't seem that popular however.

The only track in the world that has a straight that isn't actually a straight that is called "No-name straight".

unless VW gets taken over by the same idiot who called the not-so-straight-straight the no-name straight and renames the Nardo :dunce:

I went on a Skip Barber class at this track, which was a heap of fun! They had a professional photographer trackside, and this is one of his shots

Skip Barber Class.jpg

"No Name Straight" :lol:. Anyways, it gets my vote 👍

A new favourite of mine. So much more fun than Tsukuba as a short track to really test a car. 👍

First racing circuit I ever went to. Really Cool seeing the Speedvision(yeah, that long ago) GT & TC races, in torrential rain, back then. Enjoyed it in Forza as well.

Back