Limited Edition DLC - how to ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cleanLX
  • 7 comments
  • 2,677 views
Messages
966
United States
Phoenix Az.
Messages
HuddyBob
Purchased LE version of GTS.
Installed it and the updates, and the updates for PS4pro.
Do not have any of the cars I keep reading about, and certainly not the in game credit.

So, if someone could provide me a "how to" on the downloadable content, I would much appreciate it.
Thanks.
 
There should be a voucher with a code, you should redeem (online) with those goodies you mentioned above. ;)
 
forgive me, a "voucher", as in a piece of paper in the box? And if so, log into play station and...
Sorry, but I need hand holding.

and thanks thus far.
 
There should be a card in box with a redeem code.

Go to PlayStation store on your PS4. Scroll down to redeem code. Enter code.
 
thanks.
I'll look for the paperwork tonight, and attempt to redeem.
 
  1. Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account).
  2. Select the PlayStation Store icon on the PS4 system home screen.
  3. On PlayStation Store, select 'Redeem Codes' at the bottom of the menu.
  4. Enter the code.
  5. Once the code has been entered correctly, select 'Continue' on the dialog box.
  6. Select 'Confirm' to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
  7. Select 'Continue' to complete code redemption.
 
Thanks for your help.
Had no idea the code was on the back of that card.
Followed the directions above, no issues, and everything downloaded as advertised.
I have read some folks are not receiving all the DLC, but I was fortunate, and all arrived in the game.

Thanks again.
 
Thanks for your help.
Had no idea the code was on the back of that card.
Followed the directions above, no issues, and everything downloaded as advertised.
I have read some folks are not receiving all the DLC, but I was fortunate, and all arrived in the game.

Thanks again.

Yeah, a lot of people didn't received some bonuses - like the helmet for example, including myself. lol

But as everything worked as it should be on you, i guess you are good to go!

Happy Gaming, i wish...;)
 
Back