• Thread starter Joey D
  • 8 comments

Joey D

Premium
United States
Boyne Falls, MI
GTP_Joey
GTP Joey
Looks like you'll be able to snag a limited edition Audi RS4 and R8 in the auction house for a couple of in game credits or by posting a comment on their blog this week. I don't know how many of you still play Forza but it's nice to see they are doing something. This will at least stir up a bit of interest in the game again.

Forzamotorsports.net
Introducing the Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 3 Audi R8 and RS4!

original.aspx

Celebrate the announcement of Forza Motorsport 3 in style with our special limited edition Audi R8 and Audi RS4. Designed by Turn 10 livery mastermind Fred Howell, these cars feature the all-new Forza 3 flavor and style along with elements from our epic E3 announcement! The best part is both of these cars can be yours absolutely free. All you have to do is post a comment to this blog and you will automatically receive this customized Audi S4 (shown above) as a gift, so make sure to log in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag linked to your windows LIVE ID and post a comment! Find out how to link your gamertag here.

original.aspx

So what about the beautiful Audi R8 you see below? Since this car was released as Downloadable Content (DLC) as part of the December Car Pack, we've made it available on the Auction House for those who have purchased this DLC. With super low buyouts and an army of cars uploaded each day you won't have to struggle to find one. Load up the Forza Motorsport 2 Auction House, search for the 2008 Audi R8 and grab one for just a few in-game credits!

original.aspx

Of course this car wouldn't be complete without a fast tune, and thanks to our friends over at Gearbox and AG tuning, you can bet these cars hit the track with the best of em'. Drive with style while you eagerly anticipate the released of the Definitive racing game this October...Forza Motorsport 3!

original.aspx

Link to blog post: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/b...dition-forza-motorsport-3-audi-r8-and-s4.aspx

I ended up getting a 360 Challenge as my unicorn car done up in some custom livery.

Those are different cars you could have gotten using different methods.

First in the beginning of May you could get the Saleen S281E "Major Nelson" by simply posting a comment in the corresponding blog.
Then on June 1st, you could get the FM3 Audi RS4 using the same method, but you had to buy the FM3 Audi R8 in the Auction House for 10k.

And finally the Ferrari Challenge Stradale 2nd Anniversary was the reward for having voted 'FM3' to the poll. Well, actually having said you had voted was enough.

majornelsonfm2car.jpg

original.aspx

original.aspx

b918bcea-38ee-45b0-b023-b5978631abc.jpg

I don't really like any of them. I think some of the racing liveries I have created in game are much more interesting than anything I could win, or buy.

;)

Well we don't really know what random means to them, could have been the everyone got a random car they selected.

Could be.
Everyone I know received the same Stradale, so the random part must have been the one-time car selection.

Latest Posts

Back