Limp Bizkit - Jerks!Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 17 comments
  • 904 views

Mike Rotch

Aluminium Overcast
Staff Emeritus
Messages
13,827
Australia
Down under
Well Limp Bizkit was meant to have two concerts in SA this last weekend. Much to ticket holders disgust (not me - I didnt buy one), the chumps lead by Fred Durst cancelled the tour on Friday. That would be about 40 hours prior to them taking the stage.

That makes for lots of unhappy people. Stupid jerks.
 
Gutted. I don't know what's happened to them these days. They should've stopped after doing The Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavoured Water.
 
They did a free concert in London, kinda near the Arsenal ground. My mate got to call Fred Durst a fat bastard. 👍

They suck anyway.
 
What really sucked was Victor Borge was coming down to New Zealand for a one off show and we bought my dad tickets for his birthday.

He died about a week before the show, absolutely sucked for my dad, he was looking forward to it :(
 
Originally posted by MistaY
They did a free concert in London, kinda near the Arsenal ground. My mate got to call Fred Durst a fat bastard. 👍

They suck anyway.
Agreed. And to think I actually used to like them? I feel dirty.
 
Forget about Limp Bizkit.

Their fans should keep rolling.
 
Maybe God was just punishing the morons for buying Limp Bizkit tickets.
 
Who cares about Limp Dick, anyways? How I really loathe those sick and twisted low-lives who think they can hose the world :yuck: :sick: 👎
 
I still can't believe they're still around. When will people realize that they suck?
 
And to make the matters worse, they covered a Who song..
 
They're getting the false impression that they're good. Hmm...they must be dumb.

Ryan, get on AIM. I'm bored.
 
limp bizkit?? they still exist? I mean... I know the really never "existed" but... are they still, you know, around?? they should bury them in the sewers.
 
Wow all you haters, I'm surprised :eek:

I actually like them! each to their own I suppose.
 
I guess this puts the final nail to their coffin. Now it's off to the crematorium.
 
Yeah they suck, and Fred Durst is an absolute bastard too, which makes everyone hate them even more. I actually think that some of their songs are alright, I like hearing Break Stuff once in a while.
 
Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
Gutted. I don't know what's happened to them these days. They should've stopped after doing The Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavoured Water.
i agree and my bro's friend gave them the bird when he was offered the chance to be on their band and i know why he did that because they suck now
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
i agree and my bro's friend gave them the bird when he was offered the chance to be on their band and i know why he did that because they suck now

Hahahahahaha. Nice :lol:👍
 
Back