Lindsay Lohan

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayformaserati

(Banned)
Messages
18
it doesn't make sense to me the fact that linds has a stage middle name. i have never heard of that before. billy dee williams was a well-respect actor in his day. why couldn't she take a cue from him?

and please, please don't lock this thread.
 
What is the point of this thread exactley? Just to express your opinion on her middle name because that's not really new thread material. You wouldn't happen to use the same PC as a member called morganhead would you?

I mean welcome to GTP and all that, but I hope your not one of these obsessives who makes tonnes of threads on tiny subjects or all about the same thing.
 
This looks to be a short lived stay here for you my man.
 
Are you morganhead? If not, you guys would have a lot to talk about, and from the looks of it you'd be fast freinds. But as it has been pointed out the reception of Lohan on GTP Is'nt well, and two topics about her have been posted. So maybe this isn't the best topic to open up.
 
It's not Lindsay Lohan who isn't well recieved on GTP I'm sure if she joined as a member plenty of pubesent teens would choke with exitement. It's the people who obsess about her, or anyone else, it's them that arn't well recieved. Remember thoes Aaliyah threads.
 
It's not Lindsay Lohan who isn't well recieved on GTP I'm sure if she joined as a member plenty of pubesent teens would choke with exitement. It's the people who obsess about her, or anyone else, it's them that arn't well recieved. Remeber thoes Aaliyah threads.

yeah, and the Superjoint ritual threads as well :crazy:. I understand ya.
 
Though I appreciate the other two topics are now locked, this is the third thread you've created about Lindsay Lohan (including the two you made when you were morganhead). The fact that they are now locked might be a sign of something...

I'm going to keep this one open so long as it doesn't descend into being unproductive. Also bear in mind that we DO know who you are and we DO know how many infraction points you racked up last time... So long as you can remain within the bounds of the AUP, this will not be a problem.
 
:lol:

Where to begin? Let's see, how does one go about making a "legitimate" post in this thread?

Hmmm...

*runs to wikipedia to look up "linds"*

"Linds" was born Lindsay Dee Lohan, but changed her middle name to Lindsay Morgan Lohan... maybe that's where morganhead got his name?

I'm guessing Lindsay changed her middle name because she thought Morgan sounds better than Dee... which it does.

In general, it's kindof sad that we're stuck with the names our parents pick for us. In a perfect world, we'd be able to name ourselves. I know my personality and tastes far better than my parents do, I think I'd be a much better person to decide a name for myself... like... Captain Leslie Fairchild... that sounds pretty good. It has a nice ring to it. Plus you get the feminine name that softens up a manly exterior which is a good combo.

Let's see, I could have been Robert Tiberious Langley. I think that's a good name.

What else would have been a good name for me....

Theolon
Ebinezer
Plaxico
Keleth

that's it!!

Dan Keleth Olmerium.

Good call going with Morgan, Linds.
 
I could have been Maximus Maxworth. I think that would have made a good name for our Linds here, Lindsay Maximus Lohan.
 
Maxine Maxwell.
 
OT: I foresee a quick closure :-)

Where's that guy that was obsessed with Aailyiaaaah when we need him !...
 
Thanks to our more obnoxious members, this thread lived its short life in a blender.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back