Australia
QLD, Down Under
GTP_Paulie
Paulie LDP
Lion's Den Performance

LoinLDPlogo1_edited-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg
Thanks to PAPAOSA for the banner & logo​

G'day and welcome to Lion's Den Performance. Established in 2008, Lion's Den Performance strives towards providing quality tunes for all manner of vehicles and catering to different driving styles. The tuners here are passionate about racing and about our tuning, so you can always be assured that every tune of ours you are looking at or driving has been tested thoroughly to ensure it's up to its intended task, whether that be extensively out-pacing the competition, providing a brilliant all-rounder road car or nursing your tyres around the track whilst maintaining pace and driveability to ensure an endurance drive victory. For our full blown race cars and even drift cars, please don't shy away from investigating our in-house racing team.

Here at Lion's Den Performance we are a busy bunch, but we also encourage and ask for your constructive feedback. As it is then, to ensure we aren't over-run with tune requests, if you do a full review of one of our cars, you'll earn yourself the right to request a car of your own, built to your own model, performance and duty requirements. Please ensure to tell us everything you want in your request car so we can best fill the order. You can find me online by the username "Paulie LDP".

Tunes Available

-F Class-

-E Class-

-D Class-
Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe

-C Class-

-B Class-
Chevrolet Corvair
Honda Mugen Integra Type R

-A Class-

-S Class-

-R3 Class-

-R2 Class-

-R1 Class-

-X Class-

Liveries Available
HSV W427, converted to a modern day GTS-R

Alright once I figure out how I'll post pics as well, but we're starting things off slow with a HSV GTS-R livery for the HSV W427. Highlights include a newly blacked out section of the front bumper, and custom made GTS-R logos on both rear doors and the boot. Combined with the customary Yella Terra paint, 3 spoke black wheels and front and rear spoilers, it looks pretty authentic and upgraded to A600, it makes a pretty convincing proposition of what a modern GTS-R might be.
You can find the livery on the storefront by searching for either myself, GTS-R or Lion's Den Performance, and is priced at a reasonable $4k.

LDP invading the Forza world, I see? I'll be excited on seeing your tuned cars having the official LDP livery :lol:

I like the scheme for the Holden, nice, simple and something you would likely see from a real life tuner.👍

Can't wait for the tune.

Nice man.

Good to see a fellow GT5 member tuning for Forza.Once i figure out tuning in Forza again i'll be in the mix. :cheers:

Im going to pop on in a minute and have a looksie.

I hope you like it.👍 Some simple LSD tuning has already yielded some nicely positive results, doubt it will be competitive online though, being not on race tyres and a huge sedan and all, but who knows might get lucky.

I will be interested to see how your tunes stack up 👍

Nice to see some people from GT on here, I will be checking back here often to put you're tunes through there paces :D

See you online paulie:tup:

Oooh love the LDP tunes on GTP, Any chance of the Mclaren F1 and XJ220 tunes being transferred over? by far my faves

A LONG time coming but I'm finally beginning my tuning foray in to Forza 4, starting with a D Class Ford Falcon XB GT Coupe I released yesterday!:D Not far off is a Mugen Integra Type R for B Class, just have some finishing touches to add to it.:)
The Falcon is a circuit car, I won't pretend it's a leaderboard hit because we all know your Chevy Sparks and what have you clean up that department, but it's a fun car and can somewhat hold its own in online races.

Edit: I've finished the Mugen Integra Type R, pulled a 1'03.50 at Tsukuba in it. I'll be posting it when I next get online.

Hi Paulie:) Bought your Mugen Integra tune and absolutely love it. The grip is just insane. Well done:cheers:

Thanks mate.:dopey: I didn't think I'd sell many of them being a unicorn car but I'm glad some people are getting to enjoy it.:)

Ya I did the Mugen series in the event list. For sure on Tsukuba I just couldn't believe how awesome the turn-in was.:cheers: Definitely be looking forward to more tunes from you.:dopey: Do I remember correctly that you tune with a wheel? I have the Fanatec CSR and the tune felt perfect with it.👍

Yeah I tune with a Fanatec CSR Elite, good wheel I just hope it has a long life span.👍

G'day all once again, I've just released a B Class Chevy Corvair tune in the theme of a Touring Car Masters race car. With a handling setup honed during a monthly rivals event it turned out to be an extremely fast grip setup. It takes a little mental adjustment being of the rear engined breed, but when you get it singing in its sweet spot, it is an absolute joy to drive. So much so it's clocked the most km's of any car in my garage, I love driving it.

At some point over the weekend I'll also make available the Lion's Den Performance livery my mate Gaz 0x made for it, which really caps off the race car appearance.

Latest Posts

Back