List of AI in free roam (incomplete)

• Thread starter Im_Lukas
  • 24 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
lukas2121
This is a list of the AI you can come across while driving around in offline free roam mode, I'm recording names and what cars they drive by challenging them to a race. It is something rather useless but someone might find it interesting or (highly doubtful) useful.

There are still a lot missing because I can never find them when I need to but I will add them when found.

Aston Martin One-77 Peter Houston
Audi RS 4 Marc Boyer
Audi Sport Quattro Axel Delgado
Audi TT RS Coupe Shu Ito
Bentley Continental GT Yoichiro Okada
BMW M3 (E30) Daniel Escapa
BMW M6 Coupe Josh Pollock
BMW Z4 sDrive28i Mike Nash
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Edmund Silva
Chevrolet Camaro (1969) Terry Adams
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible Scott Mitchell
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Don Funk
Chevrolet Impala SS 409 John Kane
Citroen DS3 Racing Tom O'Neill
Dodge Charger R/T Alex Darrow, Jamie Stark
Eagle Speedster Michael McCormak
Ferrari 430 Scuderia Garth Fort
Ferrari 458 Italia Mark Harrington
Ferrari California Gabe Frost
Ferrari F40 M Rossi, Brian Sinclair
Ferrari FF Oliver Kiel, Andrew Sinclair
Ferrari FXX Modesto Estrada
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Peter Saddow
Ford Fiesta Zetec S Mike Ray
Ford Focus RS500 Jon Orton
Ford GT Thomas Binder
Ford RS200 Evolution Eric Gruber
Gumpert Apollo S Erik Jensen
Hennessey Venom GT Stuart Railson
Honda Civic Type-R Michael Allen
Honda CR-X SIR Brad Sutton
Honda Integra Type-R Neil Black
Honda NSX-R GT Andrew Davis, Paulo Neves
Hyundai Genesis Coupe Luis Sousa
Infiniti IPL G Coupe Tom Perham
Jaguar E-Type S1 Bjorn Rettig
Jaguar XKR-S Bill Malone
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Dean Halstead
Koenigsegg CCX-R Edition Ed Meadows
Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV Joe Andershak
Lamborghini Diablo SV Dave Barnett
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera Christian Kemp
Lamborghini Miura P400 Cliff Didcock
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV Charlie Herb
Lamborghini Reventon Roadster Darren Parker
Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Howard Gonzalez
Lancia Delta Integrale Evo Josh Bailey
Lancia Delta S4 Stuart Munson
Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged Dylan Miller
Lotus 2-Eleven Todd Rowe
Lotus Elan Sprint Peter Bankov
Lotus Exige Cup 240 Rob Cason
Maserati GranTurismo S Charlie Keen
Maserati MC12 Versione Corse Luis Bonifaz
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed David Bristol
McLaren F1 GT Adam Barr
McLaren MP4-12C Claus Hansen, Scott Rockfeld
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Danny Levin, Miles Reid
Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Dan Park
Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series Cesar Garcia
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR William Flash
Nissan 370Z Guy Gilbert
Nissan Fairlady Z 432 Matt Berg
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Jamie Campbell
Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II Ty Carlson
Noble M600 Tomas Koska
Pagani Huayra Lawrence Lam
Radical SR8 RX Chase Carpenter
RUF CTR Yellowbird Scott Macdonald
RUF RT 12 R Max Stevens
Saleen S5S Raptor Joe Healy
Saleen S7 Jed Brown
SSC Ultimate Aero David Jones
Subaru Impreza 22B STi Scott Bishop
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex Kevin Cook
Toyota Supra RZ Arturo Lopez
TVR Sagaris Randy Byrne
Viper SRT-10 ACR-X David Pelton, ???? Sato
Volkswagen Scirocco R Spencer Low

Bits with missing information:
???? ???? Grant Culbertson
BMW ???? ???? Fontana
Chevrolet Corvette C2 ???? Alvord
Lancia Stratos ???? Cool
Mazda MX-5 Miata ????
Mazda RX-7 ???? Brewer
Mini Coupe ????

Rewards from racing:

When you challenge these drivers to a race you can win a certain amount of money which is shown before you activate the race. This amount is made up of 4 different things, the class of car, wristband bonus, mileage bonus and difficulty bonus (from assists and settings).

Easy - 1000 CR
Medium - 4500 CR
Hard - 9000 CR

The class of car you are driving will affect what the base reward is, if you are driving a class A vehicle and challenge any vehicle of class B and below then you will get the easy reward, if you challenge another vehicle in class A then you will get the medium reward, and if you challenge any vehicle from S upwards you will get the hard reward.

So do you know if there are 249 AI since you make 250 and work your way to #1 popularity? And if so, are you able to challenge each AI? I imagine this to be true just wondering as I am not very far into the game yet. Good list though for those going for every challenge, if my speculation is true.

I have no idea how many AI there are driving around free to challenge but I don't think there is that many (all the ones I will list are available to challenge). This doesn't count towards your progress in the game apart from getting your wins up and isn't part of any challenge in the game but I thought I may as well write them down because I spend most of my time racing them and have made it my mission to defeat each of the free roam AI.

I think these AI are just put in place so you can start a short race no matter where you are on the map rather than having to cross the map for festival events.

Does anyone know if the car you're driving affects the reward you get for beating the AI or can I just cruise around in my Saleen or Aventador taking them all down?

Does anyone know if the car you're driving affects the reward you get for beating the AI or can I just cruise around in my Saleen or Aventador taking them all down?

I've been driving around in the MC12 Corsa and most of them have been rated easy (2,000 cr I think) apart from the FXX and Radical (both R1) which were rated medium which gives around 12,000 cr.

I think if the car you are challenging is any class below you then it is ranked easy, if it's the same as you it's ranked medium and if it's anywhere above your class then it's ranked hard. I'm not too sure on this but will check later.

i remember seeing a Mini Coupe..

I haven't completed this list yet but I do believe I've seen the Mini Coupe somewhere before I started writing them down.

Wow, just when I was starting to wonder about a list of all the AI drivers! Thanks 2121!

One that you don't have yet is M Rossi in the Ferrari F40. :)

I think if the car you are challenging is any class below you then it is ranked easy, if it's the same as you it's ranked medium and if it's anywhere above your class then it's ranked hard. I'm not too sure on this but will check later.
This is correct. I've also found that Hard isn't that hard if the AI doesn't have a lot of straightaways to exploit their extra power.

This is correct. I've also found that Hard isn't that hard if the AI doesn't have a lot of straightaways to exploit their extra power.

I've still got to find M. Rossi so we can find out his first name, I think I'll put a list of the bits with missing information at the bottom for now.

I've spent most of my time finding them at Red Rock so I don't get too bothered by them, even the other R1 cars aren't that much of a match. I did race a the Koenigsegg on a practically straight road and lost because of my much lower top speed but found him again and won.

I dont think ive seen him about in the game since the start when you race him in the Viper...

Thats a great list by the way! didnt know it was that big!

Just found him in free roam after a tip from a friend of where he usually appears and it turns out he was just called M Rossi, sorry about that.

E28
I'm sure I saw Darius Flynt in free-roam on the demo...

I'll add this to the bottom of the list for now, I will continue to try and find all the drivers. I have about 20 more drivers to add for now and I still missed out on a lot of them. I also have some more information which could be useful for people who want to race these drivers which I'll be adding.

Ok so ive played FH a few times this week..and i havent seen Darius Flynt anywhere on free roam!..

Yeah, I haven't seen him except in the demo. But I'm not at the endgame stage either.

I am pretty sure the 69 Camaro was in free roam. I was even laughing because the drivers name was "Adams". My name is Adam.

I am pretty sure the 69 Camaro was in free roam. I was even laughing because the drivers name was "Adams". My name is Adam.

It sure is, I just need to catch his first name, whenever I find it I'm always busy doing something else. I have a few more to add to the list for now but most of them are missing bits again.

I've got to the end game stage and have beat Darius Flynt and have spent a lot of time driving around looking for him but no luck so far.

Great work on this list so far. I want to race every one of these guys at least once, so you're wrong, this will be useful for me. :P

Too bad this game won't keep track of who you have beaten. The Tokyo Xtreme Racer series revolves around this particular aspect of Horizon where you challenge other racers in a free roam enviorment and in those games, it keeps a record of who you're raced, defeated, lost to, etc.

Great work on this list so far. I want to race every one of these guys at least once, so you're wrong, this will be useful for me. :P

Too bad this game won't keep track of who you have beaten. The Tokyo Xtreme Racer series revolves around this particular aspect of Horizon where you challenge other racers in a free roam enviorment and in those games, it keeps a record of who you're raced, defeated, lost to, etc.

Well at least the list will help someone. :) There is a few more to add now but I think the list is nearing completion if only I can find the rest of the people who I haven't got all the information for.

I enjoyed the Tokyo Xtreme Racer game that I had on PS2, it was always fun for a quick blast around but I can't remember getting very far and it's most likely I completely sucked at it, I never realised it was a series probably because I was too held up in the worlds of Gran Turismo and TOCA.

You will not see Flint driving around because he will only race you when you made a name for yourself or become "the person to beat" in the game. I figured this out from the game loading screens telling you that you can't race him until then so why look for him when we know he isn't there?

But once you've made a name for yourself or in this case beat him then it would be nice if they added him to free roam so we could challenge him to another race. I still have to get these last bits of information, it appears I've been a bit lazy lately.

I know you can retry his star showdown as many times as you like. There's a trailer for it on the free roam map.

Well at least the list will help someone. :) There is a few more to add now but I think the list is nearing completion if only I can find the rest of the people who I haven't got all the information for.

I enjoyed the Tokyo Xtreme Racer game that I had on PS2, it was always fun for a quick blast around but I can't remember getting very far and it's most likely I completely sucked at it, I never realised it was a series probably because I was too held up in the worlds of Gran Turismo and TOCA.

I loved Tokyo Xtreme Racer that was a fun game to progress through. The game was easy but was just fun racing each car group and the solo great ones and the my mystery driver at the end. I loved how each AI driver had a little back drop story to them. I played on PS2 and I think they re-did it for the 360 as well.

The one for 360 was Shutokou Battle X, a.k.a. Import Tuner Challenge. That was the last Tokyo Xtreme Racer/Shutokou Battle title, apart from a cell phone game in 2011.

Latest Posts

Back