List of Cars with Adjustable Downforce

Does anyone know if there is a list of cars that have downforce you can adjust? I haven't found had much luck searching, plus the fact many Google searches result in Gran Turismo 5 results.... If not I guess I'll have to resort to buying a car, looking at the settings and resetting the game.

Well, to be more specific, the non-racing cars. I know the Celica GT4 has downforce since I saw my brother messing with it. I might try to be crafty and look at cars that have decent size spoilers. I'll take a look at the ZZII though, thanks.

arcticprism
Does anyone know if there is a list of cars that have downforce you can adjust? I haven't found had much luck searching, plus the fact many Google searches result in Gran Turismo 5 results.... If not I guess I'll have to resort to buying a car, looking at the settings and resetting the game.

All street cars have adjustable downforce when you put aerodynamic parts on them in GT Auto. For example, if you put a wing on a car you can adjust rear downforce, and if you put an aerodynamic part on the front of a car you can adjust front downforce.

Race cars may or may not have adjustable downforce since you usually can't put aero parts on them. There is really no way to tell.

All street cars have adjustable downforce when you put aerodynamic parts on them in GT Auto. For example, if you put a wing on a car you can adjust rear downforce, and if you put an aerodynamic part on the front of a car you can adjust front downforce.

Race cars may or may not have adjustable downforce since you usually can't put aero parts on them. There is really no way to tell.

You don't get purchasable wings until GT4. In GT3 (this game), either the car has it or it doesn't. And even then, some only have it for one side of the car.

If you really like a specific non adjustable car, You can adjust the downforce by changing the name of the car to a car With adjustable downforce, After you adjust the downforce to where you want it, Change the cars name back to it's original name! So in reality, You can change the downforce on any car in the game, Including all the hidden cars!

Back