list of DLC cars already available?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JTpwnface
  • 7 comments
  • 3,099 views
Messages
158
Canada
NB, Canada
Messages
JTpwnface
It occurred to me, that there is already some cars available via DLC, but had limited access. I did some searching for a list of this, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

For example, I have this "Edge Special" 2010 Camaro that I got a key for, from buying some shaving cream or something, a while back.
It made me think, what other promotions for downloadable cars are out there, or what other cars were/are downloadable, and is it at all possible to get them? or at least a list of them?

(edit-1)
Apon further review.... I see some listings in the Master Car list, that linclude my "edge special" camaro. I guess there's just not many additional cars..
If that's all there is, sorry for the new thread, I guess its kind of pointless.


(edit-2)
This brings up another question... from the Master Car List, is it possible to download the cars listed in red without having to buy a new copy of GT5? I did buy the collectors edition, but I don't have all the additional cars listed in that master list.
 
Last edited:
All DLC cars work with the same base game code.

DLC codes are region locked so you will have to buy the codes for your GT5 region version or re buy the game from EU or Japan to get all stealth cars.

Pre order bonus codes are still just the same as normal DLC codes region locked.

There are a total of 14 DLC cars
6 Stealth cars ( stats are listed on mygranturismo.net NOT North america friendly ).
6 Chrome line ( stats are listed on mygranturismo.net only 5 are for NA )
1 "Edge Special" 2010 Camaro. ( NA exclusive )
1 Gamestop Nascar.

There is 1 Prize car which is not DLC..

Any other DLC remains "rumored"
 
I don't consider these as being true DLC. All of these cars already exist in the game, these models are really just different skins of existing models.
 
I don't consider these as being true DLC. All of these cars already exist in the game, these models are really just different skins of existing models.
Crome line cars are skins/paint jobs.
Stealth cars have performance upgrades. Which is all that makes the difference in a car model in the end in GT5. As cars that look like crap prove. The namco pac man car from RR could turn up as DLC and still have brilliant BHP high downforce and low weight but it still would look bad.
 
Crome line cars are skins/paint jobs.
Stealth cars have performance upgrades. Which is all that makes the difference in a car model in the end in GT5. As cars that look like crap prove. The namco pac man car from RR could turn up as DLC and still have brilliant BHP high downforce and low weight but it still would look bad.

Chromeline cars have performance upgrades as well.
 
Theres also the chrome line jaguar xj13r which was available through a facebook promo eu only I believe.
 
Thanks GraphiteGB, that answered everything I was looking for
 
Back