List of Gr.3 cars with a lap counter display (VR friendly)

• Thread starter VR-SORN
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Here is a list of Gr.3 race cars with lap counters displayed on the dash in the car, to be used by fellow VR users who wonder what lap they are on.

BMW M3 GT '11
Chevrolet Corvette C7
Honda NSX
Lexus RC F GT3 '17
Lexus RC F GT3 prototype '16
Mazda Atenza
Mazda RX-Vision GT3 Concept
Mercedes-AMG GT3 '16
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 '11
Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 '18
Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17
Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 '16
Subaru BRZ GT300 '21
Subaru WRX
Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18
Volkswagen GTI Vision Gran Turismo

Last edited:
Upping this thread, I'm not in VR but had a blast yesterday by driving Gr3 cars in cockpit view with no HUD informations at all (which is a lot more immersive)... especially when I noticed that some stuff on the display of cars is working & usefull !

I loved the Supra wheel display for example, which is quite clear, it has the lap counter info, here's a real pic of the car wheel):

Toyota-GR-Supra-Racing-Concept-18-9424.jpeg

I have very little race car knowledge, so it would be awesome if some people who knows more could share things about display informations (like, for the Supra, what is the target/last info in "kg" ?), also sharing what is working properly in the game (I think the Supra's target/last don't work, but lap counter, time & time difference are good !)

I might post screenshot of cars display when I'll have some free time (a good way to see them in action without buying all cars is by swapping between cars in the replay :) )

Upping this thread, I'm not in VR but had a blast yesterday by driving Gr3 cars in cockpit view with no HUD informations at all (which is a lot more immersive)... especially when I noticed that some stuff on the display of cars is working & usefull !

I loved the Supra wheel display for example, which is quite clear, it has the lap counter info, here's a real pic of the car wheel):

I have very little race car knowledge, so it would be awesome if some people who knows more could share things about display informations (like, for the Supra, what is the target/last info in "kg" ?), also sharing what is working properly in the game (I think the Supra's target/last don't work, but lap counter, time & time difference are good !)

I might post screenshot of cars display when I'll have some free time (a good way to see them in action without buying all cars is by swapping between cars in the replay :) )
One way to find this out is create a custom race -> rivals selection by category > category (Gr.1,Gr.2 etc) start the race for a few seconds then quit and watch the replay and check all the cars cockpit view. The car selection will include cars you don't own even legend cars. If your not sure what car it is you can change the display info to show car names or save the replay then go to showcase and load it, there will be a list that cycles through driver/car names.

Last edited:

Target/last fuel consumption possibly.

I appreciate these lists! I only like to drive cars that at the very least update the lap number. Race position would be cool, I haven't even tried to look for that, but lap number is a must on anything over 3 laps for me!

Latest Posts

Back