List of jgtc/super gt cars with backup camera screen in dash~

  • Thread starter Thread starter HawkeTrainer
  • 17 comments
  • 2,432 views
Messages
199
So I dont have to make a new thread,Lets use This one to List all the super gt/jgtc cars with the moniter in the dash for a rearview camera :) So far we have~

Takata Dome
Raybrig NSX
Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z
Lexus IS350 Weds Sport
Epson NSX
lexus Bandai Direzza

~ If you know of more please post it up 👍
 
Last edited:
Answers to 1 e 2:

1 - it is trabeable and the kart 125SPL too

2 - Untradeable
 
If no one wishes to trade the Concept II FT-86 to you, you need to purchase two items of DLC from the first batch to unlock it.

What exactly do you mean by #3? IN-car rear look or rear chase cam?
 
I heard that some jgtc cars have a screen in the center consol like a backup camera,i wanna know what one's so i can pick one up~

Thanks for the info,but i can't get the dlc so imma try and trade for it~

Ty and merry Christmas :)
 
I know the Takata Dome and the Raybrig NSXs have the rear view camera and the Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z also has it. I don't believe the Nissan GTR has it.
 
I know the Takata Dome and the Raybrig NSXs have the rear view camera and the Nissan Xanavi Nismo Z also has it. I don't believe the Nissan GTR has it.

None of those are JGTC cars though, they are Super GT's. I don't believe any of the JGTC cars have that camera, there is only 1 premium JGTC car that I'm aware of and I'm fairly sure I don't remember it having the camera in car.
 
None of those are JGTC cars though, they are Super GT's. I don't believe any of the JGTC cars have that camera, there is only 1 premium JGTC car that I'm aware of and I'm fairly sure I don't remember it having the camera in car.

Oh jesus christ, really????

Some members of this forum really need to get off their ****ing pedestal
 
One of the SC430s has one... maybe the Bandai Direzza?
 
Lexus IS350 Weds Sport Racing Super GT Car has a rear view camera. Its actually a damn good GT300 Car.

Many of the JGTC are standards so no rear view camera in the Interior view.
 
Last edited:
Toronado
One of the SC430s has one... maybe the Bandai Direzza?

This does have a tv screen,

as for Super GT/JGTC, what's the difference?? :/
 
This does have a tv screen,

as for Super GT/JGTC, what's the difference?? :/

In late 2004 the JGTC changed its name to reflect races being held in other countries. So Super GT it was.
 
I,ve used the NSX with rear view camera but the image seems more like its a nearside door mirror image, showing edge of track and barriers but not what is directly behind. This is in B spec racing.
 
Back