List of Mustangs in GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdryan
  • 3 comments
  • 5,788 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
540
United States
Planet Earth
Messages
kdryan2
So I want to make sure I have all of the Mustangs. Can anyone think of any others?

'70 Trans Cammer
'71 Mach 1
'07 GT
'05 GT
'00 Cobra R
'65 Shelby GT

Seems like the good folks at PD aren't big Mustang fans. There are all kinds of Camaros, but only 6 Mustangs? No third gen Mustangs at all?
 
So I want to make sure I have all of the Mustangs. Can anyone think of any others?

'70 Trans Cammer
'71 Mach 1
'07 GT
'05 GT
'00 Cobra R
'65 Shelby GT

Seems like the good folks at PD aren't big Mustang fans. There are all kinds of Camaros, but only 6 Mustangs? No third gen Mustangs at all?

No 1964 1/2... no 5.0 Coyote... wtf....
 
After consulting the Master Car List, I'd say you've got them all.

And just for fun I counted there are 6 Mustangs and 9 Camaros, 2 of which are RM variations, making the total really only 7 for the Chevys. So, to even up the score I say PD releases DLC that contains a 2011 V8 'Stang!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back