List of Odd Cylinder Vehicles

United States
USA
I know some users here like the cars that have these odd engines! Here's a list of them so you can find and buy them for yourselves!

-Karts (1)
-Daihatsu Storia (3)
-Daihatsu Sirion (3)
-Daihatsu Midget (3)
-Daihatsu Move (3)
-Daihatsu OFC-1 (3)
-Daihatsu Copen (3)
-Suzuki Alto (3)
-Suzuki Wagon R (3)
-Suzuki Cervo SR (3)
-Suzuki Kei Works (3)
-Suzuki Cappuccino (3)
-Suzuki Alto Works (3)
-Nissan MR Wagon (3)
-Honda Beat (3)
-Honda Insight (3)
-Mazda Autozam AZ-1 (3)
-Mitsubishi Minica Dangan (3)
-Mitsubishi i-Concept (3)
-Audi Quattro 1982 (5)
-Audi Quattro S1 RC (5)
-Audi Quattro S1 PP (5)
-Fiat Coupé Turbo Plus (5)
-Ford Focus ST 2007 (5)
-Volvo S60 (5)
-Volvo C30 (5)

Other:
Mazda Furai (3 Rotor)
RE Amemiya GT300 RX7 (3 Rotor)

Last edited:
I know some users here like the cars that have these odd engines! Here's a list of them so you can find and buy them for yourselves!

-2012 DeltaWing >3
-2013 DeltaWing >3
-2007 HPA FT565 Audi TT >5
-1998 Daihatsu Midget II >3
-2009 Audi TTS Coupé >5

If I'm missing any, please let me know!

The HPA TT is based on the 3.2 VR6 and the TTS has the 2.0TFSI engine. The HPA is a 6 cylinder and the TTS is a 4 cylinder. However, the '82 Audi Quattro and both of the Quattro S1 rally cars all have 5 cylinder engines. Both Deltawings have 4 cylinder engines. 2012 uses a race version of the 1.6 DIG-T and the 2013 car uses a version of Mazda's MZR 2.0 Turbo engine. You can add all the kei-cars though. The FIAT coupe Turbo Plus has a 5 cylinder as well.

The HPA TT is based on the 3.2 VR6 and the TTS has the 2.0TFSI engine. The HPA is a 6 cylinder and the TTS is a 4 cylinder. However, the '82 Audi Quattro and both of the Quattro S1 rally cars all have 5 cylinder engines. Both Deltawings have 4 cylinder engines. 2012 uses a race version of the 1.6 DIG-T and the 2013 car uses a version of Mazda's MZR 2.0 Turbo engine. You can add all the kei-cars though. The FIAT coupe Turbo Plus has a 5 cylinder as well.

Woah. I'll fix that.

Not sure which Ford Focus ST has 5 cylinders I'll have to check also it shares the engine with a Volvo not sure which model/s in game though.

Not sure which Ford Focus ST has 5 cylinders I'll have to check also it shares the engine with a Volvo not sure which model/s in game though.

In the description of the Ford Focus ST, it says the standard 5-cylinder was dropped in favor of the turbocharged EcoBoost 4-cylinder.

Volvo S60 t-5 sport is a 5 cylinder
And i think the ford focus ST 2005
The Volvo C30 looks to be the 5 cylinder T5 version because of the 227hp. So that also would be in the list.

There is a focus RS which shares the engine with the S60R and V70R but they are not in the game.

Last edited:
The Fiat Coupé and Volvo S60R have the best 5 cylinder sounds in the game imho.

They should use that for the Audi Quattro, it sounds really weird.

(I'm not saying the sounds are perfect, just that the Fiat and Volvo actually sound like 5 cylinders)

You triple posted. Wat!

@Brunol
Anyway, I wasn't sure which engine the Audi A2 had, because they're both 1.4 liters, but the description doesn't say which one is used in-game.

The Fiat Coupé and Volvo S60R have the best 5 cylinder sounds in the game imho.

They should use that for the Audi Quattro, it sounds really weird.

(I'm not saying the sounds are perfect, just that the Fiat and Volvo actually sound like 5 cylinders)

You're right the Quattro sounds too common. The Fiat, on the other hand, is almost perfect. I really think it's the most faithful engine noise in the series.

Back