list of online lobbies?

  • Thread starter Thread starter f611en-6nge1
  • 6 comments
  • 589 views
Messages
39
Messages
f611en-6nge1
It takes forever to find a good room online. I found a great room tonight and got booted after someone mistook me for another person playing dirty. Not the first time its happened but it sucks having to find another room. Is there a list or something somewhere where people put up good lobbies?
 
Just look for the word "CLEAN" in the title. Thats the best you can do unless you know the person.
 
No. The rooms change all the time.
 
The community tab is where I find the best rooms. ;)
 
Five words, my friend: "Private lounge, with your friends".

Sometimes, you can be lucky and find a good clean server but most servers are, what I consider, dirty nowadays 👍.
 
Just look for the word "CLEAN" in the title. Thats the best you can do unless you know the person.

Just because it says "Clean" in the title doesn't mean that the lobby is still a clean lobby. After the original host leaves the lobby it may remain open for awhile and fill up with a bunch of kids who can't seem to find the track.

Your best bet is to remember the individuals who you've enjoyed racing with and send them a friend request in hopes to race with them again.
 
Please add me, I'm looking for clean racing and remote racing.
Thanks.
HAGIE-GT
 
Back