List of Players who got all 1201/1245 Cars?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by SportCoaster, Aug 23, 2020.

?

Obtained all Cars in Gran Turismo 6?

1. Yes! And fully upgraded, too!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes. All of them, and proud of it.

25.0%
  3. Almost, just need those last few.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, the weeks are just not worth it.

75.0%
  1. SportCoaster

SportCoaster

The title itself should be pretty self-explanatory. Who has purchased (and driven) every single Car in the game? I'm genuinely curious if anyone managed to succeed.

I've put in 1201 Cars in the Thread Name because that's the amount of Cars I end up with when I search without any filters, however I also heard that there are actually 1245 Cars in the game. Maybe it's DLC that's no longer available due to online service shutting down, but I'm not sure.

Currently, I'm also trying to get every Car in the game. Wish me luck, everyone!

2. polysmut

polysmut Premium

Good luck.

From memory, I think you need to go into Recommend Cars to see all the NASCAR vehicles. There are the Vision GT and Anniversary Edition cars to remember as well.

I had every car in the game but hadn't driven them all.

This is from May 2017 in the Your GT6 Stats thread.

3. SportCoaster

SportCoaster

Way to go, polysmut! And without relying on Special Stage Route X from Like The Wind, too? I'm beyond impressed.

4. polysmut

polysmut Premium

I think it was @GTP_CargoRatt who collected all the paint chips. Now that's impressive.

When Seasonal Events were still running there were a lot of credits available. Especially with the daily log in bonus.

2_FAST_4_U likes this.
  5. HarVee

HarVee

Haven't got them all, I don't see the point, sorry to say. I've driven most of them though and the reason why I say I don't see the point is because more than half of list just aren't fun to drive.

Bowtie-muscle and 2_FAST_4_U like this.
  6. 2_FAST_4_U

2_FAST_4_U

I didn’t vote cause I see no point in getting all the cars in GT6 like I’ve done in the past with the previous series in GT. My reason is that once you have your favorite cars such as the 100 in my case, then the dealership is basically my garage being that I only needed 20 million and some change to purchase and mod any car in GT6. After I just reload my original backup save game when I’m done and on to the next time I wanna try another car.