List of Players who got all 1201/1245 Cars?

Obtained all Cars in Gran Turismo 6?

• Almost, just need those last few.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SportCoaster

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
The title itself should be pretty self-explanatory. Who has purchased (and driven) every single Car in the game? I'm genuinely curious if anyone managed to succeed.

I've put in 1201 Cars in the Thread Name because that's the amount of Cars I end up with when I search without any filters, however I also heard that there are actually 1245 Cars in the game. Maybe it's DLC that's no longer available due to online service shutting down, but I'm not sure.

Currently, I'm also trying to get every Car in the game. Wish me luck, everyone!

Wish me luck, everyone!
Good luck.

From memory, I think you need to go into Recommend Cars to see all the NASCAR vehicles. There are the Vision GT and Anniversary Edition cars to remember as well.

I had every car in the game but hadn't driven them all.

This is from May 2017 in the Your GT6 Stats thread.
Having just now completed the collection of every car in the game, here's an update to my stats. The old values are from September 2015.

License: Super
Game Progress: 100%
License Awards 75/75
Stars 573/573
Cars Owned: 448 1376
Races Entered: 1429 1983
Races Won: 559 779
Current Credits: 21,011,820 2,259,175
Total Credits Earned: 300,238,518 610,075,547
Total Cost Of Tuning: 54,817,950 85,482,700
Total Mileage: 50,378.3 67,806.0 Miles
Total Driving Time: 929.9 1,168.0Hours
Photos Taken: 42 55 Photo(s)
Paint Colours: 428 898 Colour(s)
Racing Gear: 30 97 Item(s)

Longest Run: 1,847.6 2,256.4 Miles
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12

Most Victories: 23 45 Win(s)
2013 Jeff Gordon #24 Drive to End Hunger CHEVROLE... Lotus Elise 111R '04

Top Speed: 410 mph
SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo

Favourite Dealership: 22 140 Car(s)
Honda Nissan

Favourite Track: 3,103.3 3,970.2 Miles
Nürburgring Nordschleife / Weather: Variable / Ti...

Haven't got them all, I don't see the point, sorry to say. I've driven most of them though and the reason why I say I don't see the point is because more than half of list just aren't fun to drive.

I didn’t vote cause I see no point in getting all the cars in GT6 like I’ve done in the past with the previous series in GT. My reason is that once you have your favorite cars such as the 100 in my case, then the dealership is basically my garage being that I only needed 20 million and some change to purchase and mod any car in GT6. After I just reload my original backup save game when I’m done and on to the next time I wanna try another car.

I see I am the only one that I know of that has gotten and fully upgraded every car in the game. I did it when the game was the newest one still out and online and stuff. The way I got the money was mostly grinding the Redbull X Standard championship (about 2.2 mil in 20 min).

There are in fact a total of 1,271 cars in the game (BMW M4 Coupe Frozen Black Metallic being a limited time purchase).

Just buying the every car once over costs Cr. 566,325,182.

At one point someone (I don't remember who, sorry) shared a spreadsheet with a list of all cars and some details about them, I took that list and added details about max pp, hp, and min kg, as well as a few other details I felt to be relevant. The spreadsheet can be found here: https[://]docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Im7OODsouSSx1pOgsxcttfUgs_dYm85QfvdRLo5r-sY/edit?usp=sharing

My stats at the moment include Cr. 1,267,577,043 total earnings, Cr. 266,658,450 total cost of tuning, 258,863 miles total distance, and 2,375.3 hours total driving time.

Last edited:
I've been off for about four or five years now so I guarantee I've lost most, if not all of my skill. I've mostly moved on to various PC games now. I'm not sure if I'll even get GT7. I only logged on to GTPlanet because I found out last week that my email and a few accounts passwords got leaked so I had to go around to everything and change all my passwords.

@kukenjitsu Some of us (prob most of us) there are past our peak due to age!

What PC games do you play out of interest? (I also have no interest in GT until it supports multiscreen again)

Last edited:
I know this thread is ancient by now, but I'd like to say that after 10 years I've finally purchased every car in the game. Including duplicates, regional variants, fantasy cars and the like. Not much left to do now in the game except tune and drive I suppose.

It really wasn't until I modded my game 8 months ago that I regained interest in this rather dead game. The mod I am using adds tons of races which really alleviated the grind for me. If you haven't modded your game yet I really do recommend it if you want a better experience. 👍

Back