List of the Lightest Wheels

United States
Colorado
Just Chyllan
Here's a list I've made up of the lightest wheels in the game for those of you making top speed cars/performance/etc. I personally don't think the minimal weight loss most of the time is worth the mostly ugly wheels. Anyway here you go and let me know if you can think of any that I didn't list.

Buddy Club - Pl Racing QF

Dymag - 9 spoke

Hole Shot - Solid

Hole Shot - Sun Star

Hole Shot - Hole Star

Konig - After Burner

(RS) Watanabe - Cyclone

TSW - Trackstar4

Volk Racing - RE30

Weld Racing - Magnum III

Welp I think that's all. Hope this helps some body out :lol: 👍

I'm still making upgrade setups for my cars, so I'll have to look into these. Thanks for making this. :cheers:

I made a list on a spreadsheet. I makes more sense to me.

I listed them by:
1. Weight lost by each wheel (eg. TSW -33lbs) Varies by car size obviously...but idea the same.
2. Chrome (IForged etc)
3. Solid black rims (Watanabe etc)
4. UGLY haha

I made a list on a spreadsheet. I makes more sense to me.

I listed them by:
1. Weight lost by each wheel (eg. TSW -33lbs) Varies by car size obviously...but idea the same.
2. Chrome (IForged etc)
3. Solid black rims (Watanabe etc)
4. UGLY haha

Hahaha "UGLY" weight loss is relative to the stock wheel though. Unfortunately the lightest wheels are all ugly. I don't choose my wheels by weight lol I've never noticed a huge difference in 20 lbs :lol:

For us compulsive types, wheel weight is one of the 1-2PI fiddling mods to hit exactly on a class limit. I also do the driveshaft last, because it usually offers fractions of a PI so I can inch as close to the limit as possible. :P

Hahaha "UGLY" weight loss is relative to the stock wheel though. Unfortunately the lightest wheels are all ugly. I don't choose my wheels by weight lol I've never noticed a huge difference in 20 lbs :lol:

For me I like them all, big, heavy, slim, ugly, beautiful, tall, dark, shiny, short...

For us compulsive types, wheel weight is one of the 1-2PI fiddling mods to hit exactly on a class limit. I also do the driveshaft last, because it usually offers fractions of a PI so I can inch as close to the limit as possible. :P

Yeah in FM4 I use weight to match speed index as close as possible but in this game... Meh

Or you know... you could have just posted to this site.. rather then trying to be a dick... I dont even know..

It seems thats all you try to be now-a-days.. Thanks for the site though, no thanks for your **** humor.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a 🤬 move :lol:

I've told by "Master Tuners" that one key ingrediant here in FM4 is weight reduction. So to that end a list wheels isn't a bad idea at all.

Back