List of unique standard cars in GT6 (now publicly editable)

• Thread starter Hayden
  • 28 comments

Hayden

Chrysler Racer
Premium
Australia
South Australia
With the recent news that standard cars may make it to GT7 I decided to spend my sick day making a list of the standard cars in GT6 that are actually unique to any premiums, and are the best performers of any of their standard twins. I also added categories for arguable (some key differences to any premium or model listed unique, but still pretty similar) and livery for race cars with multiple dupes. I did not differentiate between what was a "worthwhile" car or not, A Daihatsu holds the same weight as a Corvette. It's all about how many of what we've got are unique.

The final numbers I came up with show that there are 450 unique standards, 275 duplicates, 42 arguable s and 18 a livery away.

Leading the dupe count is Mazda with an incredible 57 dupes and just 18 unique standards! Nissan gets the silver with 53 dupes and 46 unique standards while Honda gets 3rd with 42 duplicates and 35 unique standards.

Here's my list...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QQmFkMGP3HDx2IWQmeksySlzqO3vapWyhhTSTHqSjvE/edit#gid=0

And here's the publicly editable google doc where you can change some stuff you feel should be differently classed. Please remember to edit the numbers in the manufacturer total section and please do not vandalise the list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XHHyoc7UvOFnMcfsCNitbsHd4elp2a7USACXuQJdbsQ/edit#gid=0

If you see something out of line in the document please say so, or If you have a car whose classification you'd like changed please speak up.

So what say you, GTP to the idea that PD have about 437 cars to upgrade If they want a fully premium GT7 and nobody left upset? Do you think they can pull it off, would you rather them all as standards or have them thrown out?

EDIT: Added publicly editable link

Last edited:
Trueno and Levin have different headlights so those are unique in my opinion. '83 models that is. at least arguable for one or other, prefer Trueno with flip headlights as opposed to Levin with open headlights personally.

Also Opel and Vauxhaul, Calibra and Astra race cars should be livery for both manufacturers as there are slight differences.

Great work though, appreciate the time put into constructing spreadsheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate a good spreadsheet, nice job :)

The Peugeot 106 S16 and 106 Rallye are not duplicates though. They have different engines, different weight, different rims, different "livery" (Rallye has some colourful stripes on the hood and sides) and different lights.

Fixed 👍

That's all the changes I'll be doing tonight, If any more come through I'll fix them up tomorrow.

The Honda NSX Type S and Type S Zero aren't duplicates; they are different to the NSX Type R's (and the '92 NSX-R is completely different to the '02 model). The RS and GSR models of the Lancer Evolutions are also different. The Evo VII GTA is unique, as are all the Evo VIIIs. The GSR is the fully loaded heavier model while the RS is the stripped out lightweight. The V-spec and V-spec II R34s are different as well. The RS and RZ models of the FD RX-7 are different to the Premium RX-7.

Oh, the M3 CSL is totally unique.

The Acura Integra Type R and RSX Type-S are unique models. The Integra has the four round headlights that aren't found on JDM ITRs, and the RSX has differences in styling and has a different engine than the DC5 Honda Integras. The Acura NSXs could be arguable, since they have different weights and have slight differences in details such as wheels or lights from the Honda models.

I'm also not sure why the Audi RS4 and S3 are "arguable". There aren't any other cars in the game that are similar to those.

At any rate, nice job!

Fantastic work, this is the sort of input that needs to be phrased as a question and put into Kaz's Q&A. Something like, "Does PD realise it can 1/2 the number of standard cars in the game by making the following body types Premium, for example...". It amazes me that the members on GTP seem to have a greater understanding of the car list in GT than its production staff. Kaz's recent comments about not wanting to lose unique cars by cutting standards show his lack of understanding in this regard.

The Standard VS Premium argument causes so much pain for PD, you'd think that this sort of analysis would be a no brainer for them.

The Honda NSX Type S and Type S Zero aren't duplicates; they are different to the NSX Type R's (and the '92 NSX-R is completely different to the '02 model). The RS and GSR models of the Lancer Evolutions are also different. The Evo VII GTA is unique, as are all the Evo VIIIs. The GSR is the fully loaded heavier model while the RS is the stripped out lightweight. The V-spec and V-spec II R34s are different as well. The RS and RZ models of the FD RX-7 are different to the Premium RX-7.

Oh, the M3 CSL is totally unique.
I was trying to go for the 'best performing' of a specific model generation as PD have seemingly been doing with the premiums they've made so far. I really didn't want to split hairs too much. I made exceptions for other considerably different cars of the same model though, so I guess I'll have a better look at those tomorrow and fix them up for you 👍

The Acura Integra Type R and RSX Type-S are unique models. The Integra has the four round headlights that aren't found on JDM ITRs, and the RSX has differences in styling and has a different engine than the DC5 Honda Integras. The Acura NSXs could be arguable, since they have different weights and have slight differences in details such as wheels or lights from the Honda models.

I'm also not sure why the Audi RS4 and S3 are "arguable".

Acura RSX vs Honda Accord Euro 03.

Honda Integra '99 vs Acura integra '99
My tired mind couldn't see any differences until you pointed them out with these :lol:

The Acura NSXs are something I'll have a closer look at when I'm updating the list in the morning 👍

Edit: @BOSS_335 I'm sure PD have a list like this kicking around office somewhere. If they haven't, well... They do now :lol:

Last edited:
Acura RSX vs Honda Accord Euro 03.

Honda Integra '99 vs Acura integra '99
My tired mind couldn't see any differences until you pointed them out with these :lol:
They're much more different thanks to the different markets. The Integra has the round headlights and the RSX Type-S is a completely different car to the JDM Integras. It not like the G20 vs Primera where they were identical sans the badging. (You could say that about the Acuras but it comes down to styling)

As @Tornado said, the list is being far too strict. (M3 CSL is a duplicate?)

I cannot figure out your pattern of labelling something a "duplicate".

I suppose the BMW 120i and the M3 CSL are duplicates for you, because ... the only difference to other models is in the engine?

I would say the only real duplicates are cars which are identical in performance and also look the same. There's still plenty of those.

And arguable are those where you have tiny differences in appearance (like the Hyundai FX/Tiburon/Tuscani - rear wing is different) and maybe price in the dealership (e.g. Skyline GT-R's), but still have the same performance.

You can argue about if some of the different models of the same car are necessary, but if they differ in performance, variety is always good.

Edit: The list is good though in showing roughly how many standard cars would necessarily have to be carried over or enhanced to premium in order not to lose much in a next iteration of the game.

Last edited:
I'm really happy you made the list and I think you have a real chance here to make the first truly accurate list of unique standard cars. But right now it's pretty flawed.

I will say though that looking at your list I always thought there were more duplicates than there really are.

here is a list of cars you have marked as duplicates or arguable that aren't (not all of them though)

AC 427
Audi RS4
Audi S3
Audi TT 1.8T
BMW 120d
BMW M3 CLS
Chevy Camaro SS '69
Ford Mustang GT
Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Mini Cooper
Mini One
Mercedes SL500 (R129)
Mercedes SL500 (R230)
Mercedes SL600 (R129)
Mercedes SL600 (R230)
Mercedes SL65 (R230)
Opel speedster
Pontiac GTO 5.7
Shelby GT350R
VW Beetle 1100
VW Lupo 1.4

Like I said there are likely more.

Define ''duplicate''. Because I think you're doing it wrong. If only the name and nothing about the car is different, it's a duplicate.

I defined duplicate As anything the same model/shape as a pre existing premium or car labeled unique unless there were significant differences. It's worth noting that I compared every similar car side by side to decide If one was unique enough to make the cut, close enough for arguable status or very close/entirely identical. I'm the first to admit that the list is far from perfect consistency wise and i'll be looking over all the points everybody has made soon to get it up to spec. I really did not want to split hairs with the list, everything that wasn't quite a bit different got the duplicate stamp.

The definition of unique was for standard cars that do not have a premium counterpart. In some cases where multiple similar standard cars existed I went with the best performing of a specific model. I did this as it seems to be what PD has done with the premium cars in the game. There's only one R32, R33, R34 skyline, NA, NC Miata etc, etc... Most of the entries on this list are there for this reason...
AC 427 -
Shelby Cobra really similar.

Audi RS4 -
On second inspection it's quite different to the RS6 Avant. Unique

Audi S3-
Not hugely different to the A3 Quattro but different enough

Audi TT 1.8T -
Premium later model quite a bit heavier, more powerful. Cosmetically very similar, arguable

BMW 120d -
The engines are quite a bit different but the identical body means this is arguable at best

BMW M3 CSL -
Upgraded to unique status after internet research on differences between real cars.

Chevy Camaro SS '69 -
Premium Z28 is quite similar, not quite unique enough.

Ford Mustang GT-
Apart from getting a bit fatter not much changed in the 07. I still think this is a duplicate

Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Has a premium twin with no stripes etc. Reevalusted

Mini Cooper
The S was the best performing of that model generation, looks identical

Mini One
See the Cooper

Mercedes SL500 (R129)
SL600 (r129) seemed similar, better performance

Mercedes SL600 (R129)
That's listed as unique

Mercedes SL600 (R230)
Mercedes SL65 (R230)
Mercedes SL500 (R230)

SL55 (R230) is already premium. Sticking to my guns on these.

Opel speedster
Vauxhall VX220 is really similar. Identical specs, only difference is the grill & badge... Definitely not enough to be unique. Same goes for other Vauxhall/Opel dupes.

Pontiac GTO 5.7
Similar to the Monaro but different enough. Reevaluated

Shelby GT350R
I couldn't see any differences to the premium one. Feel free to point them out

VW Beetle 1100
Slight differences to the premium, a very strong arguable.

VW Lupo 1.4
GTI is same shape and better performer. I'll reevaluate that.

The Honda NSX Type S and Type S Zero aren't duplicates; they are different to the NSX Type R's (and the '92 NSX-R is completely different to the '02 model).
Different to type Rs but extremely similar to non type s & s zero NSXs. Also added the '92 NSX-R as unique.

The RS and GSR models of the Lancer Evolutions are also different. The Evo VII GTA is unique, as are all the Evo VIIIs.
Did some internet research on this and under the skin they all have quite a few small differences. Not quite enough IMO to fully qualify as unique.

The V-spec and V-spec II R34s are different as well.
I researched this and if anything I think only the very base model R34 GTR is really different enough to the premium NUR to qualify as arguable. The V spec was a refinement of it, the V spec II a refinement of that and the NUR a refinement of that. They are all different to each other, yes, but not quite enough.

The RS and RZ models of the FD RX-7 are different to the Premium RX-7.
Just researched this one. While there are differences, nothing that meets the eye is massively changed and I feel the premium efini '91 and Spirit R '02 we already have represent the FD RX7 range pretty well.

The Acura/Honda, Lexus/Toyota & Opel/Vauxhall situation is quite borderline for me. For the most part the duplicate marked cars are really similar to the other manufacturers offering (usually a badge or grill) but if a car has more changes under the skin it deserves unique status. I'll reevaluate those.

The M3 CSL is one of my favourite cars in the game and while it is quite different to both the standard & GTR E46 I thought about where to put it for some time. Judging from the response, It should've went into unique

Thanks for the response everybody! Everything you've all said is taken into account. If you know of any cars listed as duplicate to a car of a different make with a significant difference that makes it deserve unique status please say so. 👍

EDIT: Addressed all posts above this one

Last edited:
The definition of unique was for standard cars that do not have a premium counterpart. In some cases where multiple similar standard cars existed I went with the best performing of a specific model. I did this as it seems to be what PD has done with the premium cars in the game. There's only one R32, R33, R34 skyline, NA, NC Miata etc, etc... Most of the entries on this list are there for this reason..

Frankly, this is simply incorrect criteria for determining what a duplicate is and what is not. You have real life race cars with successful racing histories excised from the car list because they are "duplicates" of Premium road cars. You have cars listed as being duplicates, and then you have the cars that they would be the duplicates of also labeled as duplicates. You have cars with entirely different drivetrains from the Premium cars listed as duplicates anyway because they look somewhat similar. You have several cars that are not only duplicates, but fictional duplicates PD included as the most blatant way to pad the car count, labeled as unique. You have cars labeled as "arguable" or as duplicates that were 100% different cars in real life, some of which even with styling. The process you put in place for which car is the duplicate and which car is the original is seemingly arbitrary as well.

It's nice that you took the time to tabulate all of this stuff, but your vetting process leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Last edited:
Frankly, this is simply incorrect criteria for determining what a duplicate is and what is not. You have real life race cars with successful racing histories excised from the car list because they are "duplicates" of Premium road cars.
Honda Gathers drider civic
Mines BNR34 Skyline
Subaru Impreza Rally car prototype
Subaru Cusco Impreza

They are all the race cars listed as duplicates. The Impreza and the Skyline have newer race car models of the same shape with very similar liveries premium or listed as unique. Cusco has a different drivetrain to the premium so should probably be unique. Civic is nearly definitely unique.

Have I missed any?

You have cars listed as being duplicates, and then you have the cars that they would be the duplicates of also labeled as duplicates.
If you've got any examples please point them out and I'll fix them up. To my knowledge there is at least one of every generation of every model of car in the game either listed as unique or already premium.

You have cars with entirely different drivetrains from the Premium cars listed as duplicates anyway because they look somewhat similar.
Drivetrain was a tricky decision and I decided to go for the best performing. Cars like the 2WD Daihatsus are identical apart from drivetrain to the ones I've listed unique. I will reevaluate them though, and If you have any that jump out at you please point them out.

You have several cars that are not only duplicates, but fictional duplicates PD included as the most blatant way to pad the car count, labeled as unique.
Ok, you're going to have to point these out because while I've heard that PD have done this, I have no idea which fictional duplicates I've put as unique.

You have cars labeled as "arguable" that were 100% different cars in real life, some of which even with very different styling.
It seems the whole 'best of a model generation' are unique thing just isn't going to cut it. One example I agree with you about is the Esprit 350. I'll go through and jack deserving arguable cars up to unique.

The process you put in place for which car is the duplicate and which car is the original is seemingly arbitrary as well.
Yea, that was usually determined by PP. Probably not the best method in retrospect.

It's nice that you took the time to tabulate all of this stuff, but your vetting process leaves quite a bit to be desired to the extent that it really doesn't proce
I appreciate the input, but I think it's close enough (and only getting closer) to accurate to be worthwhile. Finally, I don't know what proce means, please enlighten me.

EDIT: Addressed all posts above this one
I see the RS Evo VII is still listed as a duplicate. All RS Evos do not come with AYC; their driving feel is completely different to the AYC equipped GSRs. They are also lighter. The TME versions of the Evo VI are more hardcore versions of the normal VI.

The NSX Type S and Type S Zero are faster versions of the regular NSX. The Type S is more street oriented, while the S Zero is a lighter more track oriented version. Their weight difference is about 50 kg, which is a noticeable amount. The difference in driving feel between the '97 Type S, '97 S Zero, '01 Type S, '92 NSX-R, and '02 NSX-R are unique, and you can feel the difference in the game. The '99 versions of the Type S and S Zero could pass as duplicates though.

The V-spec II R34 feels much grippier around corners compared to the V-spec, which has a habit of fishtailing. Both are different to the regular Skyline GT-R R34.

Just looking at the data for these cars doesn't let you feel differences in handling between the cars. With the Japanese cars, Best Motoring often highlights the differences between the models.

Edit: @BOSS_335 I'm sure PD have a list like this kicking around office somewhere. If they haven't, well... They do now :lol:

This is PD we're talking about, I wouldn't take anything for granted lol. I think much like this thread, they're getting bogged down by the minor differences in spec between the vehicles. I mean, as far as the premium treatment goes aren't we more focused on the physical appearance of the cars? If the bodywork is near identical it should be a piece of cake to edit some badges or rims. Physics should be a different argument all together.

Maybe you need two classifications, visual duplications (Acura v Honda, 2005 V 2006) and another vehicle specifications (suspension, engine configuration etc).

Last edited:
ironman44321 said
AC 427 -
Shelby Cobra really similar.

Not really, Especially since the AC is an "S/C" model and is therefore detuned and modified for road use.
Audi RS4 -
On second inspection it's quite different to the RS6 Avant. Unique

Audi S3-
Not hugely different to the A3 Quattro but different enough

Audi TT 1.8T -
Premium later model quite a bit heavier, more powerful. Cosmetically very similar, arguable

Are you talking about the TTS? Not even close to the same. That's like saying we don't need the F430 because the 458 is in the game.

BMW 120d -
The engines are quite a bit different but the identical body means this is arguable at best

But they're different cars...they don't even run on the same kind of fuel...

BMW M3 CSL -
Upgraded to unique status after internet research on differences between real cars.

Chevy Camaro SS '69 -
Premium Z28 is quite similar, not quite unique enough.

They're very unique. The use different engines, different suspension tuning, they don't weigh the same...heck, the don't even look that much alike.

Ford Mustang GT-
Apart from getting a bit fatter not much changed in the 07. I still think this is a duplicate

Yeah I forgot about the 07, I'll give you that.

Lotus Esprit Sport 350
Has a premium twin with no stripes etc. Reevalusted

It's not a twin, but I'm glad you changed it.

Mini Cooper
The S was the best performing of that model generation, looks identical

But they are all different...to keep with the 430 analogy that's like dropping the 430 because the scuderia is in the game.

Mini One
See the Cooper

Mercedes SL500 (R129)
SL600 (r129) seemed similar, better performance

Mercedes SL600 (R129)
That's listed as unique

Mercedes SL600 (R230)
Mercedes SL65 (R230)
Mercedes SL500 (R230)

SL55 (R230) is already premium. Sticking to my guns on these.

All of the SLs are different models, just because they look (mostly) the same doesn't mean they aren't different.
Opel speedster
Vauxhall VX220 is really similar. Identical specs, only difference is the grill & badge... Definitely not enough to be unique. Same goes for other Vauxhall/Opel dupes.

Yeah I'll give you this one too.

Pontiac GTO 5.7
Similar to the Monaro but different enough. Reevaluated

Shelby GT350R
I couldn't see any differences to the premium one. Feel free to point them out

The premium isn't an R. The front bumper is different and they have different suspension set ups and the R is more highly tuned. I will point out though that the R is misrepresented in GT. It shouldn't be removed, simply fixed.

VW Beetle 1100
Slight differences to the premium, a very strong arguable.

VW Lupo 1.4
GTI is same shape and better performer. I'll reevaluate that.

Same shape? That's...odd...but they are really different cars mechanically and to drive.

I'm going to stop modifying the list. I have duplicated it, and made the copied version publicly modifiable. Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XHHyoc7UvOFnMcfsCNitbsHd4elp2a7USACXuQJdbsQ/edit#gid=0

Anybody reading this can go on and change a cars position if they feel it needs to be moved. I ask that you please change the applicable numbers in the manufacturer totals while you're at it as it doesn't do that automatically.
I do this mainly because it's a big list and I was only able to put the time in as I was ill and had a day off of work. It should also help make sure the list is representative of what the community thinks on any given car, will hopefully be self regulating and will save me some spare time.

To address a few things before I step back, the main problem I'm seeing here is that we are all going to have different opinions of what constitutes enough difference to be different.

I know that a vast majority of the cars on the list are not straight up dupes. This list was more about (as I've tried saying, even in the OP) finding the best performing of each model not already represtented as a premium.

For the benefit of people looking for such a list, here's one I threw together in about 10 minutes. Some cars may be wrongly placed or missing but it gives a rough number of full duplicates.

Here's a list of the true dupes in the game. Only differences may be driving side or badges

HONDA S2000 Type V (EU) '00
HONDA S2000 Type V (EU) '01
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '00
Honda S2000 Type V (US) '01
Honda S2000 (US) '01
Honda S2000 (EU) '01
HONDA S2000 (EU) '03

Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited (NA) '91
Mazda Eunos Roadster J-Limited II (NA) '93
Mazda Eunos Roadster SR-Limited (NA) '97
Mazda Eunos Roadster S-Special Type I (NA) '95
Mazda Eunos Roadster VR-Limited (NA) '95
Mazda Eunos Roadster V-Special Type II (NA) '93
Mazda MX-5 Miata (NA) '89
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 RS (NB, J) '98
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '00
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J) '91
Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited II (NA, J) '93
Mazda MX-5 Miata SR-Limited (NA, J) '97
Mazda MX-5 Miata S-Special Type I (NA, J) '95
Mazda MX-5 Miata VR-Limited (NA, J) '95
Mazda MX-5 Miata V-Special Type II (NA, J) '93
Mazda Roadster 1.8 RS (NB) '98
Mazda Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '00
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS (NB) '04

Mitsubishi GTO SR '95
Mitsubishi GTO SR '96
Mitsubishi GTO SR '98
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '95
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '96
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '98
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo MR '95

Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03
Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Version S TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) '98

Toyota MR-S S Edition '99
Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) '02
Toyota MR2 G-Limited '97

Renault Sport Lutecia R.S. 2.0 16V '02
Renault Sport Lutecia R.S. Trophy V6 24V '00
Renault Sport Lutecia V6 24V '01
Renault Sport Lutecia V6 Phase 2 '03
Total: 47

If you add those with a maker's badge or grille the only differences between twins

Vauxhall Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01
Vauxhall Tigra 1.6i '99
Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03
Vauxhall VX220 '00
Vauxhall VX220 Turbo '00

Lexus IS 300 Sport Cross '01
Lexus SC 300 '97
Lexus SC 430 (EU) '01
Lexus SC 430 (US) '01
Lexus GS 300 '00
Lexus GS 300 '91
Lexus GS 300 Vertex Edition (J) '00
Lexus IS 200 (J) '98
Lexus IS 200 '98

Daihatsu Cuore TR-XX Avanzato R (J) '97
Total: 62

If you count engine or drivetrain different cars that look like a twin

Daihatsu MOVE CX '95
Daihatsu MOVE SR-XX 2WD '97
Daihatsu SIRION CX 2WD (J) '98
Daihatsu SIRION CX 4WD (J) '98
Daihatsu STORIA CX 2WD '98
Daihatsu STORIA CX 4WD '98
Daihatsu STORIA X4 '00
Total: 70

Please note that this list was put together very quickly without image referencing and is only intended to give a rough number for each mentioned category. I was going purely off memory and as such cars may be in the wrong category, missing or just plain shouldn't be there... Sorry about that.

The reason for the way I approached the OP's list is that people who complain about the numbers of duplicates often reference the Skylines, while all are techniqually unique. If PD went out and modeled the tiny differences between 34 Skylines for a premium conversion this place would be torn down. Likewise for the NSXs & EVOs, which have many unique details that anyone other than a well studied observor would never notice.

The line between duplicate/arguable/unique is hard to define and it's likely i've placed many cars on the wrong side of it. I apologise for that, fact is if we all expect PD to model all the unique versions of our favourite car, we will all be disapointed. Take me and the game's 300ZX/Fairlady Z's. I'd like to have a premiumised 2+2 '89, 2 Seater '99 and 2+2 '99 added to the '89 2 seater we already have. There was a major facelift for the later model and the 2+2 has different weights and dimensions to the 2 seaters. Despite knowing the differences I marked them all as dupes because the average player would see 5 similar variations of one model and say 'what the...?' This list is about...
the idea that PD have about 437 cars to upgrade If they want a fully premium GT7 and nobody left upset.

Thanks for all the opinions and thoughts people, with those things out of the way, It 's now in your hands... Feel free to edit the positions of cars in the list until your happy with it. If someone changes something you've changed please ask about it in this thread as it may lead to interesting discussion.

Last edited:
I think there are 785 standard quality cars in GT6, and there are 340 premium quality cars.
Including all duplicates, there are 1249 cars, 452 premium cars and 797 standards, I'll give a look to the list later and say the car list, without them

Including all duplicates, there are 1249 cars, 452 premium cars and 797 standards, I'll give a look to the list later and say the car list, without them
In the GT6 car list, it says 1226 cars, but the actual number is 1225 (considering that the BMW M4 in the Frozen Black Metallic is in the list and not in the game)

In the GT6 car list, it says 1226 cars, but the actual number is 1225 (considering that the BMW M4 in the Frozen Black Metallic is in the list and not in the game)
It is still in the game, I have one, actually

Looking at the list above it turns out that without the duplicates, it'll still be a 900+ car list if they get rid of the duplicates, which I don't mind losing, except the Midnight Purple Skylines, unless they put the paint chip in another Nissan

Back