List of what isn't available in GT6 1.00 (updated up to 1.02, 18/12/2013)

France
France
Updated as of 1.02:
  • surprise addition of the Red Bull Racing Kart
  • 200% bonus to all credits awards after the 5th day logged in
  • Credits earned in Career Mode increased (Rewards for Novice Class races have been raised to approximately 110%, for National B Class up to approx. 130%, for National A Class to approx. 140%, for International B Class to approx. 150%, for International A Class to approx. 160%, and for Super Class they have been raised to approximately 170%.)
+ List of prize cars that don't seem to be in 1.00 (I golded them all, but please confirm me. Using this thread as a source):
  • Licences:
  1. National B licence (Gold) doesn't give Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09
  2. National A licence doesn't give Honda S2000 '06
  3. International B licence doesn't give Volkswagen Scirocco R '10
  4. International A licence doesn't give Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Dynamic '13
  5. Super licence doesn't give Tesla Motors Tesla Roadster '08
  • Goodwood Festival of Speed, respectively:
  1. Light Car Company Rocket '07
  2. Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60
  3. Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept '59
  4. Cizeta V16T '94
  5. Citroën GT by Citroën Road Car

I will have to play GT6 1.00, and I suppose others are in the same boat. Here's a list of what will definitively not be in the vanilla game:
  • the 28 Vision GT cars [Mercedes-Benz, Alfa Romeo, Alpine, Aston Martin, Audi, Bertone, BMW, Daihatsu, Ford, GM DESIGN, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Italdesign Giugiaro, Jordan, Lamborghini, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nike, Nissan, Peugeot, SRT, Subaru, Tesla Motors, Toyota, Volkswagen, ZAGATO]
  • the first wave of downloadable cars [the BMW M4 Coupé and the BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11, the two Deltawings, the three Redbull X1, the Honda&Acura NSX concept, the Hudson Hornet (Mario Andretti)]
  • the track creator, which encompasses the GPS-based editor
  • the real introduction
  • any yet-to-be-announced DLC such as cars and tracks obviously, but also potential new features
  • the Nissan GT-R GT3 race car offered to GT Academy 2013 participants
  • the preorder bonus cars (Anniversary editions), which come with a code to validate online
  • B-Spec!! (I don't know how I could miss it, its absence will alter the gaming experience massively)
  • 3D support
And to speculate a little:
  • the online incentives (it's safe to assume that the money scale was made with access to online in mind, so playing offline will make grinding twice harder - in GT5 it was a 200% multiplier on the money received, and items)
  • the online events such as seasonals and time trials
  • the F1 Champion Ayrton Senna feature or event, unless it's on disc and I'm unaware of it
  • triple monitor support (correct me if you have a source)
  • the tyre type display, in race, lower left corner

Last edited:
It is not possible to download the updates onto a thumb drive and upload them?
I would assume that if you have access to this site updating the game manually wouldn't be that problematic.

Note: I could be wrong in my assumption. Will wait for clarification.

It is not possible to download the updates onto a thumb drive and upload them?
I would assume that if you have access to this site updating the game manually wouldn't be that problematic.

Note: I could be wrong in my assumption. Will wait for clarification.
No it's not possible. Couldn't do it for GT5 either.

• the online incentives (it's safe to assume that the money scale was made with access to online in mind, so playing offline will make grinding twice harder - in GT5 it was a 100% bonus and museum cards iirc)
The bonus was 200% and 10 museum cards after logging 10 days in a row.

triple monitor support doesnt seem to be available yet - even though it was in prior versions - possibly available in the real rollout....
???

• the online incentives (it's safe to assume that the money scale was made with access to online in mind, so playing offline will make grinding twice harder - in GT5 it was a 100% bonus and museum cards iirc)

I can't possibly see how that is a safe assumption. What basis does that even have?

Official Engine swaps, Official drivetrain swaps, Official extended ride height(like lowering your car more), and more clean standard cars like Supra MkIVs, MX5s, etc.

Last edited:
Added in the OP:
Acura NSX CONCEPT '13
BMW M3 GT2 Base Model '11
Hudson Hornet (Mario Andretti)
Hyundai Veloster
The bonus was 200% and 10 museum cards after logging 10 days in a row.
And paint. Cant forget the Paint ;)
Is B-Spec available from 1.00?
(how could I forget B-Spec)

Added in the speculation part, because I can't find a definitive source:
Ole
triple monitor support

Other posts, I can't add unless it's meant to be added in the future.

perhaps I didnt understand the thread then
my understanding was - WHAT ISNT ON THE DISC NOW in ver1.0 that we're hoping will be released in a later upgrade...
triple monitor support is no where in the menus currently under display settings...
my understanding (AND HOPE) from Jordan's comment was that this feature was confirmed to be a part of the game.
Since its not on the release as it stands prelaunch - i thought that was the info you were looking for...
maybe I didnt understand this thread...

@Ole I didn't know it was missing in the menus. I thought it was already on GT5, so it would be ready for GT6 1.00. My bad, keeping it in the "don't know" category until we have more information.

I'm not entire sure this is a pre/post patch issue? I thought that RM cars are simply being supplied as a separate, purchasable car now i.e. instead of being the standard version and RM'ing it afterwards.
The problem is there are no new ones, just the ones from GT5. Also, the EXTERNAL MODS icon, in game, still says RACING MODIFICATIONS can be performed here.

Back