Little Classics RacingOpen 

• Thread starter KOTR SRT
  • 40 comments
Sorry to everyone who likes the LCR rooms but it won't be opened to often anymore..... I have been on DRIVECLUB, The Crew and soon to be Project Cars. I will open the room this weekend on Sunday. Depending on the cars in Project Cars and the way its online will be setup I might open the same sort of room on it. Anyway..... hope I see a few of you guys Sunday and maybe on Project Cars later on down the line.

Sorry to everyone who likes the LCR rooms but it won't be opened to often anymore..... I have been on DRIVECLUB, The Crew and soon to be Project Cars. I will open the room this weekend on Sunday. Depending on the cars in Project Cars and the way its online will be setup I might open the same sort of room on it. Anyway..... hope I see a few of you guys Sunday and maybe on Project Cars later on down the line.
Hi Boost,
It's too bad, missed racing with you guys. My 435pp Mini Club has been going well however. 👍

I'll keep an eye out for Sunday if I'm on.

Enjoy your new games. :)

Since Polyphony decided to add Midfield Raceway into GT6 I will be opening the LCR room later on today at 4:00pm EST. Sorry for the short notice but I have been kind of busy and I finally got around to downloading the update. Just feel like opening the room up for some fun races... if anyone wants to come feel free.

Going to open LCR room in about 20 mins if anyone would like to join. Sorry for short notice but I felt like opening it since I was on with a friend. So I thought I would post it one here as well

Wow.... It really has been a long time.... In case any of you guys still watch this thread, I want to start up a new race series on GT Sport. Not sure what it will be as the game needs to come out first lol but, it will be set up in a similar fashion as Little Classics Racing was. (Also, if you haven't bought a PS4 and have been debating it for GT Sport, it's WELL WORTH IT! I've been playing the beta quite a lot and I have to say, it feels better than any previous Gran Turismo in every way)

Back