Little drift movie

Hi all,

as you can see I'm new here, I made some nice drift movies already, unfortunatly, the quality isn't very good because I can only film it with my digital camera from my tv screen :guilty:

Because I don't have much time now, I created a very small compilation, I'll try to put the big one (30MB) on the internet tommorow....

here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/3242509/driftscoop01short.AVI.html

grtz

oeps !!! posted this in the wrong forum !! :nervous: this should be in the movies sub-forum right ?

Welcome to GTP, this type of thread actually goes in the Drift Video thread. It'd be best to ask a mod to move it ^_^ Hope you have a nice stay.

Thank you for the comment and replacing this thread,

I'll have to practice a little more, but I bought myself another Silvia (Spec-R AERO S15 '99), because I think the HKS one had to much HP for me, I'm just a beginner you know... :dopey:

I like GTP very much, nice video's, superb photos and also very friendly people!

Greetz from Belgium,

Momo-Sportwagon

PS: is it ok to post some more movies like this? Because filming my tv-screen is the only option for me, maybe I'll try to connect my PS2, to my father's Sony plasma tv, maybe get a better result then?! :sly: µ

Finally figured out how to download it...

Anyways, nice video, the quality wasn't too bad, so I'm guessing it's alright to make more like these. And yes, if you got your hands on the plasma, it'd be TONS better =Þ

Latest Posts

Back