Little error in the garage...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eager Snake
  • 2 comments
  • 501 views
Messages
618
I reformat my HDD because a little error, since then, GT5 simply does not display the thumbnail view of some cars.

I mean, I can use those but it is annoying.

I'll have to re-install GT5?

Sorry for my poor English.

A big hug and thanks for your time.
 
You can press triangle and select create new thumbnail and it will make new ones for the cars that are missing them. This happens sometimes when you back up and reload a save file.
 
You can press triangle and select create new thumbnail and it will make new ones for the cars that are missing them. This happens sometimes when you back up and reload a save file.

Thanks Scariest, it works well.
I can't believe I don't see the option when I press triangle.

A big hug.

Eager Snake.
 
Last edited:
Back