Little hello from France!

France
Paris
BASTOK40
My name is Sébastien (not Loeb sorry !!), i'm 42 (old Geek !! :crazy:) ... and i'm very proud to see the avatar of Jordan !! :)... i work in research and devoloppment in PSA company (Citroen and Peugeot ... and not Pewgeot (english prononciation)) but not in the most interressant sector :guilty: investment of testing bench !! ...well : money !!! , always money !!
... yes , yes ! i've seen and more particularly hear (prototype was not electrical and they forget thes exhaust !! ) the GT by Citroen driving on the technical center ...

How did you find GTPlanet?
I find GTPlanet by surching GT5 news and i find immediatly this site very cool ! nice photos, fresh news and very close with Kaz !!! feedbak is very interressant !! If Kaz see it , i think he get crazy !!! too much fan's wish !!! :ill:

Where are you from? I live in France near Paris ...
When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? 1 start with the first épisod and plays the whole serie ! i'm too fan of GT5 !!! it's my drug !!!
Do you play with a steering wheel? obviously !! Logytech wheel and craft play-sit !!

What other games do you enjoy? bikes SBK series , and Battlefield on PC !

What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? I will try to comment the news and share my ideas ... and progress in english !!!!! that' will be my cheaper english training session !!! :sly:

Congratulation for this site and long life !!!👍

Welcome to :gtpflag: serious seb. Your English is pretty good, some bits of spelling could be improved. :D

Welcome to :gtplanet: Serious seb and as matty said, your English is good but a little bit of spelling error.

Last edited:
thanks for your encouragement and french words !! ... I will work my globish like they said in my company : "blend" of french, english and ... alien's words !!!!??

Welcome to :gtplanet: Serious seb and as matty said, yor English is good but a liitle bit of spelling error.
:lol:

Welcome Seb, I speak a bit of French as well (although slowly :lol:)

And shouldn't it be 'Petit Salut de la France?' :D

:lol:

Welcome Seb, I speak a bit of French as well (although slowly :lol:)

And shouldn't it be 'Petit Salut de la France?' :D

Thanks for pointing out the error in mine. Corrected now

Nice CARCRASH 👍!! no mistake !! , you can say too " petit bonjour de France" mais "petit salut est bien" ... becarefull to not use "petit salot de France " :grumpy:.. it's an insult :lol: !! :P!! french is a very hard language !! i think my english is better than my french !!:dunce:
..well ! the short lesson is finish for today !!! let's go to play GT5 !!

in french : A+

Salut Sébastien.

Good to see a French speaking person not scared to join an English site, there are actually some Canadians here that are originally French speakers as well.
We know they have some alien words in their French ;)

Did a quick check more then 500 French on GTPlanet.

From the AUP
Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

I believe people can live with spelling issues, but writing capitals should be easy enough.

A+

"Decent grammar is expected at all times,..." :ill:
..omg !! i'm dead !!! :lol:

I don't know how to find the Froggies in this site but i will search ... I'm use to see a lot of french GT5 forum , so i prefer look at the message of fans from other country ... and the english is sometime more difficult with typical expression ... !!

Big by by from Cormeilles en Parisis (my real town, near Paris ...but unkown in the world !!!)

Back