#LiVE How to earn fast credits in Gran Turismo 7? Fastest money making method full guide walkthrough YouTube video.

• Thread starter Rhastabudz
  • 19 comments

Rhastabudz

(Banned)
United States
Tampa / Florida / USA
SurF1Nyt
#LiVE How to earn fast credits in Gran Turismo 7? Fastest money making method full guide walkthrough - with SurF1Nyt

Quick easy live one take all information needed. Enjoy 😉

Please like subscribe ring the bell share questions and comments! Happy Easter 🐣

Last edited:
Fake Surprised Season 8 GIF by Friends

No thank you for watching! 😂 I know everyone thinks it’s so late but hear me out what if they never patch it?
They already did patch it. This tune is on schedule for next update to be fixed. Only one week untill you can use it. And after patch 1.13 Tomahawk cheat is gone.

They already did patch it. This tune is on schedule for next update to be fixed. Only one week untill you can use it. And after patch 1.13 Tomahawk cheat is gone.
Where did you get this info?

The only thing I could find as GT7 Patch 1.13 is actually a cut/paste of GT Sport's 1.13 patch that was butchered and posted to generate clicks.

Last edited:
Where did you get this info?

The only thing I could find as GT7 Patch 1.13 is actually a cut/paste of GT Sport's 1.13 patch that was butchered and posted to generate clicks.
He's just making assumptions. The car tune is listed on the current list of known bugs.

- There have been cases where the Performance Points (PP) do not calculate correctly if the maximum output of the engine is adjusted with a Power Restrictor, or if extreme settings or specific operations are performed on a Fully Customisable Transmission.

Whilst it's likely they will fix it in the next patch, it's not guaranteed. They don't always fix all listed bugs in the following patch.

Ahhhhhh, whelp, if it's an official bug I'm done. I had gotten bored after 9 tries in one day with that anyways. It's fun to play with but very arcade like

Back