#LiVE How to earn fast credits in Gran Turismo 7? Fastest money making method full guide walkthrough YouTube video.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rhastabudz
  • 19 comments
  • 3,671 views

Rhastabudz

(Banned)
Messages
67
United States
Tampa / Florida / USA
Messages
SurF1Nyt
#LiVE How to earn fast credits in Gran Turismo 7? Fastest money making method full guide walkthrough - with SurF1Nyt


Quick easy live one take all information needed. Enjoy 😉

Please like subscribe ring the bell share questions and comments! Happy Easter 🐣
 
Last edited:
Fake Surprised Season 8 GIF by Friends
 
I believe it to be the first with all details 4K HDR 60FPS ps5 and the only #live version. Not early but high quality and informative live content! ✅
 
I believe it to be the first with all details 4K HDR 60FPS ps5 and the only #live version. Not early but high quality and informative live content! ✅

Ah, so a high quality remastered version?
 
The definitive edition that misses out telling people that they need to buy upgrades such as a fully customisable racing transmission after buying the car.
 
Yah huh it was too live!! 😂 Yea the top notch version 😭

Vouch u do have to buy fully customizable racing transmission and racing hard tires 🛞
 
No thank you for watching! 😂 I know everyone thinks it’s so late but hear me out what if they never patch it?
 
No thank you for watching! 😂 I know everyone thinks it’s so late but hear me out what if they never patch it?
They already did patch it. This tune is on schedule for next update to be fixed. Only one week untill you can use it. And after patch 1.13 Tomahawk cheat is gone.
 
Ok so one week to grind at least! Thanks for letting me know
 
They already did patch it. This tune is on schedule for next update to be fixed. Only one week untill you can use it. And after patch 1.13 Tomahawk cheat is gone.
Where did you get this info?

The only thing I could find as GT7 Patch 1.13 is actually a cut/paste of GT Sport's 1.13 patch that was butchered and posted to generate clicks.
 
Last edited:
Where did you get this info?

The only thing I could find as GT7 Patch 1.13 is actually a cut/paste of GT Sport's 1.13 patch that was butchered and posted to generate clicks.
He's just making assumptions. The car tune is listed on the current list of known bugs.


 - There have been cases where the Performance Points (PP) do not calculate correctly if the maximum output of the engine is adjusted with a Power Restrictor, or if extreme settings or specific operations are performed on a Fully Customisable Transmission.

Whilst it's likely they will fix it in the next patch, it's not guaranteed. They don't always fix all listed bugs in the following patch.
 
Ahhhhhh, whelp, if it's an official bug I'm done. I had gotten bored after 9 tries in one day with that anyways. It's fun to play with but very arcade like
 
Back