LIVE RACE HOSTING! We will host your event LIVE!Open 

• Thread starter NAGT6 PM
  • 11 comments
Canada
Canada
Dexter_white5150
lElm3GK.png

y9kg8Im.jpg

PSN Dexter_White5150 is offering a rare opportunity to have your events hosted live!

If you are the owner of a race series and are looking to bring your league up a notch then please consider the idea to have your event hosted live while you and your drivers race for the win!

Dexter has the ability to live capture the event once in the race lobby and will be offering his time to also Commentary! over the Race while streaming. Also to note you would not hear him while driving as to not distract your focus. After the race is done the replay will be saved and uploaded to Youtube for you to share amongst your league.

Dexter is the founder of Global Online Racing and will be doing the same for his Series -NAGT6- for season 3 starting in June.

As a growing racing community Dexter is seeing the opportunity to build a good advertising company for any league that wants promoting. Global Online Racing will treat your League with respect and share your Links/Videos and everything while Announcing during the race and also on their main website.

This page is an example of the posting that your league will have on the main website of Global Online Racing.

If Interest please Comment or PM myself @ progressivemotorsportsonline@gmail.com

Youtube Channel Click Here
Twitch Account: Click Here (Note that noting is up yet for this is all new)

Example Video (Please not that Dex is working with Sony Vega now and learning how to make more professional looking videos with things like League Logos Running and Live Tracker Boards etc)

Thanks and I hope we can generate interest and grow our Racing Leagues togther!

Last edited:
I would be really interested in this service... We race tonight in club room, would that be an issue? Also what time are you available for it?

Please not that Dex is working with Sony Vega now and learning how to make more professional looking videos with things like League Logos Running and Live Tracker Boards etc)

I can help you a bit with that, it's actually pretty easy to do.

Global Online Racing

Thank you for your great interest it great to see the amount of interest we are getting.

This will take alittle work as far as organizing. We currently right now are in discussion with a few of you on how to do this. The rest please be patient and I will get around to the replies.

First step is to create a calender that will show my time slots as available and see if you guys want to fill them.

Thanks
Be in touch soon.

Back