Live timing Android appPS4 

• Thread starter Roosta
  • 4 comments
A little Android app that I developed to replace pen and paper. Shows lap times and sectors, and saves fastest lap times to a database. It works for me, so I thought it might work for someone else :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.palebluedot.pcarstimetrial

Looks nice. Have you put a thread in the apps and mods section on the official site?

Couple of suggestions for other stuff you could track are mileage by car and by track. Also sorted lists?

Fuel usage per car, per circuit when fuel usage is on.

Looks nice. Have you put a thread in the apps and mods section on the official site?

Couple of suggestions for other stuff you could track are mileage by car and by track. Also sorted lists?

Fuel usage per car, per circuit when fuel usage is on.

Thank you for the feedback and the interesting suggestions. I haven't posted it in the official forum yet, maybe I should. My plan is to continue developing the app and its functionality when I have more time. Again, great to get some feedback! :)

Nice working app! I tried it with udp at 5 and it goes perfect.

But sometimes when you change other track the name of the track displayed are a mixture of two... I played first in le mans,and after in road America with an oreca and the name displayed was: Road America 24H circuit de..

Some information about fuel and tyres, or track temperature will be great also... (little hud options)

Keep up the good work!

Back