Liveries in Sport Races

Australia
Australia
Does anyone else get really annoyed when other racers don't have a custom livery in the Sport races?

I get some people only have the game for the driving part but I love seeing all the creativity in each race.

Here a few originals I race with and love when I see others that put in the effort.
Coca-Cola.JPG
Corona.JPG
Hawaii.JPG

As great as it would be to see them in sport mode, There is just one thing I have to pick up on because I am very much a livery creator and that is well, When your in a race the racing numberplate is going to cover most of those and make them less than visible. So I always design my liveries around the numberplate so that the livery itself isn't obscured in sport mode :)

I have noticed a lot of people don't have them for whatever reason, but not sure why you would get annoyed by it

As great as it would be to see them in sport mode, There is just one thing I have to pick up on because I am very much a livery creator and that is well, When your in a race the racing numberplate is going to cover most of those and make them less than visible. So I always design my liveries around the numberplate so that the livery itself isn't obscured in sport mode :)
Me to! First thing I always do is stick a racing number on then start my livery. I may switch it on and off as the livery progresses, but to insure that the key parts of my livery are visible i keep it on!

I don't mind the standard Gran Turismo liveries as a lot of them are quite good. What bugs me is when I'm in Gr.4 and Gr.3 races against cars that are just one solid color with no livery at all. Also seeing 4 and 5 bolt-pattern wheels on Gr. 3 cars. :lol:

I don't mind the standard Gran Turismo liveries as a lot of them are quite good. What bugs me is when I'm in Gr.4 and Gr.3 races against cars that are just one solid color with no livery at all. Also seeing 4 and 5 bolt-pattern wheels on Gr. 3 cars. :lol:

https://gt4series.com/wp-content/up...opean-Series-Technical-Regulations-2014-1.pdf

"Wheel attachment is free but if a single wheel nut is used, a safety pin fitted with a spring must be in place on the nut or the stub axle whenever the car is running and must be replaced after each wheel change"

I'm more impressed by the fact that I haven't seen another car with the same livery on it in sport mode as yet, and I download all mine from the user created ones!

Im downloading mine that are created from others as I cant create my own logos or decals to use in cars but I do wish they can let us edit already created liveries so that I can tweak some already made ones by changing colors or adding removing decals they created

Me to! First thing I always do is stick a racing number on then start my livery. I may switch it on and off as the livery progresses, but to insure that the key parts of my livery are visible i keep it on!

I normally try to add a suitable number board (adac, supergt, nord, etc) “under” the ingame number. Then take off the ingame number. That way the livery doesnt have a big gap, the in game number will only cover the number board and because of that I wont get two number boards on the car.

Given the limited choice of wheels for some cars I don't think people are too worried about having the correct amount of lugs or whether they are centre lock :lol:

I wouldn't say it bothers me because to each their own, but it is funny how many people race with 2-minute liveries when I spend just as much time making them as racing. :-)

And yeah, once I saw it mentioned in another thread, I have made sure all my gt3 cars have centerlocks. Haha

Thinking most people probably don't read patch notes. Since you couldn't do it before I'm sure people haven't tried changing liveries for the contract cars.
Given the limited choice of wheels for some cars I don't think people are too worried about having the correct amount of lugs or whether they are centre lock :lol:
That's true for me. Not exactly much variety so I pick whatever design looks like it flows with the car. Though it is a bit disappointing when you have a wheel manufacturer decal on and wheels from a competitor. :scared:

Latest Posts

Back