Livery as a special event prizes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter regnar
  • 28 comments
  • 2,189 views

regnar

Senior Member
Premium
Messages
1,790
United States
Florida, USA
Somebody may have speculated about this before, but here goes, seeing that pd is offering race suites & helmets as prizes. Another type of prize might be in the form of a livery, race type or other tied to the type of event that PD puts up. Example a BMW event would have livery's for a few cars that you would have to purchase for the event. The amount of livery's created would be limited to the number of special events that PD decides to post (not a fix to a livery editor). The prize would show up in the Items list, similar to race suite & helmets. Ideally a new area would be added to GT Auto similar to paint, giving the ability to preview before applying.
 
That is a wonderful idea. How much I would love a C6.R livery or a Luxury 458 Italia livery 👍.
 
I like it 👍
 
After watching a lot of gt racing latley i think this game needs livery's as well as the abillty to add adjustable aero parts to the front of cars. This is more important than more premium cars.
 
If it's possible it's a good idea.

Would be a good way to tide us over until GT6, when there had better damn well be a livery editor.
 
Or we could just have more RM cars instead of JUST 15 (is that even 2%?) of the cars in the game...
 
undergroundHD
Or we could just have more RM cars instead of JUST 15 (is that even 2%?) of the cars in the game...

17 cars = 1.6%.

Livery prizes for a game that doesn't even have liveries?

....
 
This is a good idea :D M3 GT race car or Tequila Patron Ferrari 458 italia :D or would there be issues with alcohol advertising?
 
It would be great if they were to add something like this in a future update I would gladly take anything that will make my car look like a race car and not a street car with a body kit.
 
GREAT idea!!!💡 this would be awesome to have in the game
 
I hope this turns out to be true 👍
 
It's a great idea but considering how long it takes for them to make a premium with just a solid color I would think it would be a long time if this were to happen, but nonetheless I like it.
 
It's a great idea but considering how long it takes for them to make a premium with just a solid color I would think it would be a long time if this were to happen, but nonetheless I like it.

I think they don't have to model the whole car, just add textures to an existing model. Inetrior...that's another story.
 
This would be an incredible addition to the game. :D
 
This is a great idea, and if it does happen, it would be a major update (as the racing suits made 1.10 a major update).
 
Great idea but I can't see it happening any time soon, if ever. I'd be as stoked as the rest of you if this came to fruition but the way things have been I think this thread is a little over optimistic.
 
This is GREAT idea! 💡 It fits perfectly with PD mentality, if they don't wonna create a livery editor they should create liveries and treat them as colors or racing suits.

Superb idea really 👍 it deserve a sticky.
 
It IS a good thought, Exterior textures shouldn't be too hard...but as someone mentioned with PD almost anal attention to details the interiors would need work too and that's where time would balloon. Different teams may have the same shaped car on the outside but can have significantly different interior layouts.

So much simpler to have a livery editor in game and let the community do it.
 
I reckon we should be able to give some cars wide bodies. And a live... Wait, oh right, RM cars. Naa jokes, the idea is awesome 👍
 
Premade liveries are welcomed by me (even if a proper livery editor is the much preferred option) although I'm not sure they should be another collector-element.
I'd rather they could be purchased at the dealer or GT-Auto, although I'd also rather have the suits and helmets being able to be bought instead of randomly being won.
 
Wonderful, but hard to implement. Liveries must differ for every single car body mesh.
 
sounds pretty good, ive been dying for some newer wrc liveries and maybe some formula gt??
 
There's more great ideas on this forum than there are in GT5, & here's another one, PD ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!!!


👍
 
Great idea you should put it in the feedback section then everyone votes it :)
 
VBR
There's more great ideas on this forum than there are in GT5, & here's another one, PD ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION!!!


👍
Hey we always have Horns and MMMMMMMuseum cards. Stop moaning now.
/sarcasm.
 
Back