Livery/Decal Request Thread

• Thread starter Eric.
  • 20 comments

Eric.

Premium
GTP_Eric
Ebiggs
First off, mods, I'm not sure if this should really be in the Livery subforum, because the way I see it that's more for specific galeries. Move it if you want though.

Anyways, we don't have a thread specifically for people to make requests from anyone who can paint, so here it is. When requesting something, try to include an image or several images of what you want done. If its a whole car, you'll probably want to tell the potential painters the exact name of the car so that they may go off and research the design further if needed. You may also want to state what you're willing to pay for the design, whether you want others to be able to buy it, and any other information you might want to communicate.

Decal Request.

To start off, I've been hunting all over the web in between creating my own decals for a near-future release. However the one decal I can't figure out right now is the Hoosier logo. The game has it in purple. I need a black one. Just the "Hoosier" part, nothing else. It also needs to be unlocked (gifted to me), so that it can be applied to the livery I'm creating. The creator will get a copy of the car out of this.

Hoosier_logo.jpg

Just got one from Loon. Infinite thanks (pending it looks right, give me one second - T-Squared you may not have to do it).

Edit: Yep! Perfect. Made my day, Loon. By any chance was this on the storefront to begin with? I remember seeing the blue one like that on there.

Just saw this thread after I got your PM. Can't wait to see the car.

Thanks anyway, Rue. At least you've responded...I love how Loon isn't even in here. :lol:

I can't wait to get to building the car. Hopefully it'll be ready tomorrow evening. First couple will probably go on the auction house. After that we're looking at probably a 10k design and 25k tune maybe. Its not like you can't make that money in a couple of decent online races, so I don't see why everyone makes a fuss over that.

Just got one from Loon. Infinite thanks (pending it looks right, give me one second - T-Squared you may not have to do it).

Edit: Yep! Perfect. Made my day, Loon. By any chance was this on the storefront to begin with? I remember seeing the blue one like that on there.

Oh snap! :lol: Im about half done, but I needed something to put in my storefront anyway so its all good.

Probably, it was gifted to me from a friend.

I have a request myself now. Does any one have a yokomo vinyl?

I've got some vinyls that can be gifted if anyone wants them unlocked (since they have white bits to 'cut out' some of the shapes), I'll post them here later in the week.

Many thanks. You wouldn't happen to have an Ogura Clutch logo either would you?
I made that in five minutes after you posted, Loon. :lol: Its one of the included fonts in Forza! Just manipulated the sizing a little bit (shorter letters, fatter Y). So no, I don't have the Ogura one, sorry. ;)

Just wanted to say, my design (and the tune, for the most part) is finished for now. Expect a megapost sometime tomorrow. There are a few things that I need to figure out (how to make some shapes without masking them off with white decals, which appear silver on a pearl white finish...). As a teaser, the car is set up as R3-800, tuned nearly identically to the real car. My best time at Road Atlanta has been a 1'16.6xx, with at least another .75 to take off. The only cars faster than this on the leaderboard are the 2008 Viper ACR, Ferrari FXX, and a Mazda race car. Stay tuned.

Just wanted to say, my design (and the tune, for the most part) is finished for now. Expect a megapost sometime tomorrow. There are a few things that I need to figure out (how to make some shapes without masking them off with white decals, which appear silver on a pearl white finish...). As a teaser, the car is set up as R3-800, tuned nearly identically to the real car. My best time at Road Atlanta has been a 1'16.6xx, with at least another .75 to take off. The only cars faster than this on the leaderboard are the 2008 Viper ACR, Ferrari FXX, and a Mazda race car. Stay tuned.

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us. The waiting's killing me...

There are a few things I'm not happy with. One being that the left side of the rear bumper is not mapped properly. Whatever is on the right side will show up there. But not while driving it, apparently, yet it returns when you go into photo mode while on a test drive. Really odd. Also for any logos with text, I did my best to manipulate the stock fonts to look right, but really I'm not going to spend a whole day making six letters. They are what they are.

Also, Loon's got his copy of the test car, currently. I've got it set for S class, 699. Basically the same setup with less power.

But anyhow, I've got to get ready for class. Should be back in the next 5-6 hours, and might be able to get my post put together then. I also have to re-run the stock times because my computer crashed, losing the temporary notepad file I was typing stuff in yesterday. Ugh.

Also, Loon's got his copy of the test car, currently. I've got it set for S class, 699. Basically the same setup with less power.
WHAT! Are you serious! The one damn morning I don't turn my xbox on. Now I gotta wait till I get home at 9 tonight,

[image removed, malware warning - Jordan]
Can someone do this please? Locked if you can, I'd like to be able to add/remove logos and change colours.
Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried and tried to make the Michelin Man logo and after about three attempts I have given up on being able to do this one. Anybody have it that they are willing to gift me so I can use it on a livery? I'll pay you for the logo and you will get a copy of the job once complete. Like this one:
mitchelin-man-denies-paternity-suit.jpg

The top one of course ;)

Probably a little late onto this bandwagon - not really expecting a response, but i'll give it a go anyway.

I'm looking for a certain livery on a certain car, full details in the .doc below. I'm looking for a car with an original racing school design for the Gran Turismo "driving park", with a livery similar to the Yas Marina racing school cars and Yas Marina Safety Cars.

(Cars in stock, BTW)

I would appreciate if someone took up my offer, but I understand if the request is a little past its prime time for asking..

If anyone can't help, but knows of somewhere when someone could fulfil my request, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks alot!

CDT

Attachments

• Choice of cars.doc.zip
    913.5 KB · Views: 14
Can anyone do the the curved DENSO & Toyota Hybrid logo’s seen on the roof of the TS050 LMP1 Car at all?

Am struggling like mad with it.

Attachments

• 3B996E26-E48F-4D59-BC81-BBAB0C3F64AB.jpeg
    3B996E26-E48F-4D59-BC81-BBAB0C3F64AB.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 10
Back