Livery Editor in Remote Play

• Thread starter Ken Pile
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
Has anyone used the livery editor on remote play?

I'm interested in this because I find that using the controls on the PS4 sitting in a racing seat to edit livery a bit cumbersome. I think sitting on the sofa using the laptop and a mouse will probably be a lot more productive.

I'm considering buying a laptop and one of the reasons why is for this purpose. If anyone has used remote play, especially on a laptop, I'd appreciate their view on how good it works.

RP works on a laptop? It's not limited to the Vita and the Experia phones?
It works on any laptops too. Just download this and you're good to go.

Has anyone used the livery editor on remote play?

I'm interested in this because I find that using the controls on the PS4 sitting in a racing seat to edit livery a bit cumbersome. I think sitting on the sofa using the laptop and a mouse will probably be a lot more productive.

I'm considering buying a laptop and one of the reasons why is for this purpose. If anyone has used remote play, especially on a laptop, I'd appreciate their view on how good it works.
I tried doing livery editing work once on the Vita. Feels a bit restrictive especially on where the R2,L2, L3 and R3 buttons are mapped.

As for the laptop, it feels the same as when you livery edit with a controller and sitting on your sofa. Oh and you can also use your DS4 controller when you do RP.

It works on any laptops too. Just download this and you're good to go.

I tried doing livery editing work once on the Vita. Feels a bit restrictive especially on where the R2,L2, L3 and R3 buttons are mapped.

As for the laptop, it feels the same as when you livery edit with a controller and sitting on your sofa. Oh and you can also use your DS4 controller when you do RP.
Can you use the mouse to drag things around or rotate them? I really find the DS4 cumbersome but that's just me.

Can you use the mouse to drag things around or rotate them? I really find the DS4 cumbersome but that's just me.
I'm not sure to be honest since I always used my DS4 controller whenever I do livery editing.

Latest Posts

Back