GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
Well this is what I came up with .
View attachment 759565
in game search tags endless bonnet and gtplanetsvg
or get it here.

Man, your timing is impeccable! 👍 I just woke up a few minutes ago thinking I need to finish my livery today, and just by pot luck found an image online, which is easy enough for me to convert, along with the one you created, that I needed to complete my design. So I log into GTPlanet and lo and behold your message appears.

Thank you so much sir, your contribution and from others like you makes GT Sport all the more enjoyable for me. :cheers:

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get these at all?

Just the Trans Europa Express font, without the lines please.

R-991317-1447105237-2874.jpeg.jpg

The TEE logo only, please.

TEE-Stiller-1961.jpg

The train logo here, please.

61oN0DmEVGL._SY355_.jpg

Can someone make the 2014 Renault Clio Cup livery on the Megane Trophy? The only note is that I want the "Megane Trophy" logo to be included in the place of the "Clio Cup" logos from the original.

I would do it myself, but I don't have the time to do any painting in GT Sport. I also don't like the way the game's livery editor works. That's why I'm hoping someone on this forum can find the time to do it for me.

I know I've had some problems with forum in the past, but I would really appreciate it if someone cold make this livery.

009-renault-clio-junior.jpg
2013-397704-2014-renault-clio-cup-19-7-20131.jpg
Renault-Clio-Cup-3.jpg
01renaultcliorscupreview.jpg

Thanks if you decide to do it.

Well I'm hoping these will be a bit easier to produce than anime as I've been asked to do a special livery featuring my local bus
company so if anyone can assist with SVG decals of these attachements I'll give credit.

The logo's I've been given are quite small images but hopefully the will be doable

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 759023 View attachment 759024 View attachment 759025

@D-Max if you don't mind, I made the third one.

2yknbcg.png

as requested...

View attachment 759548

In the attached Zip

edit: ah crap... got lost in the thread.. sorry @ArtificialSky is you were on this already.

No worries, my bad. It was ambiguous from my part, I didn't confirm that I was going to do it.

Attachments

• Dundee_3.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 10
@D-Max if you don't mind, I made the third one.

No worries, my bad. It was ambiguous from my part, I didn't confirm that I was going to do it.

Sorry I should have said, I've been a bit under the weather and forgot about this! I'll try it out tonight! apologies

Thank you very much, I shall now be able to get to work on this livery. Will post the finished result in the livery
thread.

Can someone make the 2014 Renault Clio Cup livery on the Megane Trophy? The only note is that I want the "Megane Trophy" logo to be included in the place of the "Clio Cup" logos from the original.

I would do it myself, but I don't have the time to do any painting in GT Sport. I also don't like the way the game's livery editor works. That's why I'm hoping someone on this forum can find the time to do it for me.

I know I've had some problems with forum in the past, but I would really appreciate it if someone cold make this livery.

View attachment 759803 View attachment 759804 View attachment 759805 View attachment 759806

Thanks if you decide to do it.

I actually have plans to make this very livery, I'll see if I can make a version for you while I'm at it. (I don't know when I'll do it though. Lacking some serious motivation these days)

I actually have plans to make this very livery, I'll see if I can make a version for you while I'm at it. (I don't know when I'll do it though. Lacking some serious motivation these days)

Thanks. It's nice to get some attention in this thread. Usually, when I make a livery request, it just gets overlooked and forgotten.

Hello Everybody!
Don't know if this request got lost in the shuffle a page or so back, (or maybe I asked for too many :embarrassed:), but if someone could do these it would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 759117

View attachment 759118

View attachment 759119

The purple guy has a white background that I don't want/need, so could that background be transparent?

Thanks!

I'll do it.

@JaCor653
Em, I don't think your requests are necessarily unreasonable, but if nobody accepts your request; you won't get a reply.
Would you prefer to have your request publicly declined?
I think that would be rude.

Anyone that can create this svg [x2] for me please - one full logo as is and the other one the text and drawing separate. Will be muuuuch appreciated.

Attachments

• Miller Motorsports.png
    Miller Motorsports.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
I'll do it.

@JaCor653
Em, I don't think your requests are necessarily unreasonable, but if nobody accepts your request; you won't get a reply.
Would you prefer to have your request publicly declined?
I think that would be rude.

In my opinion, people could at least acknowlegde my request, and, if no one wants to do it, theay could at least tell me politely and honestly. However, I see your point as well.

In my opinion, people could at least acknowlegde my request, and, if no one wants to do it, theay could at least tell me politely and honestly. However, I see your point as well.
It's not practical for everyone that makes svgs to respond in order to tell you that they're not doing it. That would just fill the thread up with unnecessary posts.

It's much better to assume that if you get no response then no one is doing it.

Ok, I realize that maybe I was asking for too much. If anyone could do at least these 2, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!
View attachment 759722

View attachment 759724
Are there too many colors in these? Too intricate? You all have helped me in the past, and I'm hugely appreciative, but I haven't heard about these. I understand, and assume (as noted above) that if I get no response, no one is working on it. But I ask because I want to make sure my requests are easily fulfill-able in the future. Thanks for your time and help!

Here you go:

ixe3yf.png

2wlx93b.jpg

I'll do it.

AritficialSky

Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!

I tried doing these myself a week or so ago (2nd attempt), and had a lot of difficulty with the size limit. Then, when I was able to 'smooth it out' enough to get under the limit, too much detail was lost; basically ended up with some black blobs on a yellow field.

This is awesome!

Thanks again!

I need some help from the SVG masters: I currently have no clue on how to make gradient decals, and I need one for the now-running LEC#12. Could anyone help me? Here's the decal I need (low res, I know, but can't find anything more decent unfortunately). Thanks in advance! :cheers:

Attachments

• teaserbox_59688312.jpg
    teaserbox_59688312.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
Can someone try and make (and if possible, upload) the blue artistic figure on this picture of the Johnnie Walker logo (which you can get in full size here), the "Blue Label" writing that's on the box, as well as a mask for the Royal coat of arms shown also on the packaging (more detailed picture here (simply white out the writing underneath and invert the colours))?

I won't mind if the artistic figure is in multiple layers (perhaps something like a layer for the shades of gold, another for the grey/black parts, and 1 or 2 layers for the different blues present), as I'd rather have quality at the price of quantity. :)
s3-jw_sec_10--default--1280.jpg

Thank you in advance for considering taking up on my request! :cheers:

I need some help from the SVG masters: I currently have no clue on how to make gradient decals, and I need one for the now-running LEC#12. Could anyone help me? Here's the decal I need (low res, I know, but can't find anything more decent unfortunately). Thanks in advance! :cheers:

I've made a start on this, but I'm not sure I'll get it done this evening... if someone else does it in the mean-time... so be it.

Back