GT Sport SVG request thread (Please read 1st post)

• Thread starter daan
  • 10,544 comments
How? I’ve never seen any game capable of using your phone to remotely play, only through a PC app. Did I miss something?
On the Android app you can access Remote Play.

Screenshot_20180419-230709.png

It is very handy for checking if DLC you are after had been released etc. You can register a DS4 on the phone and play that way but I've yet to try that.

I’m sorry, man. I feel your loss. Lost my dad back in 04, been wanting to do something similar but I have no idea what could work as a tribute decal. Do let me know if you need anything else, PM me if you need someone to talk to :)
Just managed to bring myself to go on gt sport and found the decal . It's perfect mate
I really appreciate it a lot.
Thanks also for your kind words ☺

@syntex123 - just curious as to how the Hitchhikers Guide decals are coming on... I know you are also trying to keep aside some time to play GT Sport, so there is no pressure!

I'm not sure if these have been made into decals already, so if they have, could you just link me their page on the official site?

I'm specifically talking about the little logo for each class. When you're at Brand Central and you've selected a certain car, I think it's in one of the lower corners, and it has the class (e.g. Gr.1, Gr.B, N300) within a slightly curved rectangle. Does anyone have decals for each class, regarding this? Ideally, I'd like them to be in the format where you can paint them, too, so that'd likely mean that the white/black space in the box/lettering would need to be deleted if present.

I'm not sure if these have been made into decals already, so if they have, could you just link me their page on the official site?

I'm specifically talking about the little logo for each class. When you're at Brand Central and you've selected a certain car, I think it's in one of the lower corners, and it has the class (e.g. Gr.1, Gr.B, N300) within a slightly curved rectangle. Does anyone have decals for each class, regarding this? Ideally, I'd like them to be in the format where you can paint them, too, so that'd likely mean that the white/black space in the box/lettering would need to be deleted if present.

You can find some class decals here in @alpha24 gallery, but they are not exactly these from the brand central.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/ie/gtsport/user/profile/1258341/gallery/decal

Hi everyone !

I need your help on this decal :
NISSAN TEXT.jpg

1) I wish I know what it means...
2) Can someone make a SVG out of this for me ? The image above is too deformed, and I can't type kanjis on Inkscape.

Thanks in advance !

Ive been trying the online converters and I cant get anything small enough that doesn't look horrible. Help please.

Attachments

• nuts.png
    nuts.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone !

I need your help on this decal :
View attachment 732060

1) I wish I know what it means...
2) Can someone make a SVG out of this for me ? The image above is too deformed, and I can't type kanjis on Inkscape.

Thanks in advance !

Can't do the SVG right now but it's Nissan Prince Sales Company

日産プリンス販売会社

edit:

Maybe I can do it.

upload_2018-4-25_0-2-10.png

Attachments

• Nissan.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hello again,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to attempt these logos please?

The second image has both the oval OMSE logo but also has an Olsbergs MSE logo underneath it. If possible would it be able to get that split so the OMSE and Olsbergs MSE are separate?

olsbergs-logo.png

olsbergs mse.png

@syntex123 - just curious as to how the Hitchhikers Guide decals are coming on... I know you are also trying to keep aside some time to play GT Sport, so there is no pressure!

Haven't had time, I'm sorry. Been so busy the last few days, phew. No energy left!

Simple question: is it possible to download a decal from Community | Gran Turismo.com as SVG?

No. The only thing you can do is saving the image of the logo as a PNG file. But even in the source code of the pages there is no SVG. (I search for that too when I wanted alternative colours for shared SVG)

Are these logo's you are sharing, and then they are getting removed.. or are these just for personal use but still get removed?

i've never had one removed, i just wouldn't like someone downloading the ones I make as SVGs because then there's nothing stopping them from reuploading them as their own

i've never had one removed, i just wouldn't like someone downloading the ones I make as SVGs because then there's nothing stopping them from reuploading them as their own
Wrong, I can't do anything with a downloaded decal apart from liking, commenting, re-posting and using it.

Back