Living the Forza Horizon Life for Real at Goodwood Estate

I wonder why there is no Goodwood in Horizon 4. Would have been great for hot lapping.

This certainly did fuel discussion about a future expansion on site...

I think the main barrier there is one of scale. Goodwood itself is larger than the entire map. Even just including the driveway hill climb would be a considerable chunk of the current real estate. I believe that’s why we haven’t seen a real-world track alongside a map in Horizon; it’d play havoc with the immersion IMO.

Am I the only one who seriously thought that picture was from in game?

All part of the plan. :D

Well done Kyle. Excellent read and perfect weather for those great captures of the scenery and cars! I'm only an hour or so from GoodWood and I went last year for the first time. I saw some rare cars and I didn't expect the whole thing to be so big, the grounds and roads around it (The same when I went to Silverstone for the day). Amazing how well they have captured the British scenery, although most of it has been captured from the far North of England (North of Sheffield for Horizon).

DSC_0048.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0001.JPG

Goodwood (Chichester) is right down in the South so I am also hoping for a Southern Expansion maybe even the little Isle of Wight! Perfect size Isle 👍 :)

Exactly, Southern Expansion would be awesome, especially because that I live in Chichester, literally 10 minutes away from Goodwood I wouldn’t even think twice if I should get it or not...

I'd hate to think how much it cost to make it snow in Sussex in October...

Back