LL43's photos

• Thread starter llracer43
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
Hey everyone. These are some of the shots I've amassed so far in Gran Turismo 6. I'm not sure there will be any rhyme or reason to what I will shoot and when, but I love driving these cars and love taking photos.

I've been snapping photos quite a bit since starting GT5, and while I might have picked up on a few things in photography, I'm quite an amateur to be honest. There will be no photoshop in any of the pictures I post, as I don't have the means or know how, although if you wish to use my stock for editing, feel free to do so! Just let me know, because I want to see what you might make of them! And if you have any requests, let me know! I'll try to make it happen!

The first shots I will show you come from a singular moment in the I-B license section Tour of America: Race 1 at Willow Springs. Used an SRT Viper, and while I installed an IROC style rear spoiler and a front splitter, I found the car very fun to drive with no other modifications on Sports: Hard tires. Maybe these next few shots illustrate why.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
View attachment 134036
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I think you both are right. I have noticed that I tend to be quite focused on the front end on my shots. I need to change that.

Anyways, this set focuses on the race car that brought me into motorsports almost 25 years ago, and why I love the number 43.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back