LM Race car Trading also F1's

  • Thread starter Thread starter brazo
  • 24 comments
  • 1,108 views
Messages
19
Messages
dareslam
I have:

Toyota GT one
Peugeot 908 HDI Team Matmut
Bentley Speed 8
Merc Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9
Nissan R92C
Mazda 787B
Audi R8 '01 race car
Audi R8 red LM car 09
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Suzuki Escudo DT'98
Merc CLK-GTR RC'98
Audi-R10 Tdi RC'06
Maclaren F1GTR RC'97
Nissan-GTRconcptLM
BMW V12 LMR
Pescarlo 03 race car
Panoz esparante race car
Jag XJ220LM
Ferrari 2010
Ferrari 2007
Ferrari 330 P4 Race car
Ford Mk IV Race Car
Lambo Miura
Chapperel 2J
Toyota 7
yellow/green FGT

I would like:

NSX LM car
Zonda LM car
RX7 LM car
Nissan 89C race car
X1 carbon
Chrome paint chip

Can trade today (time now is 17:30 GMT)

PSN: dareslam and I don't mind going first as i'm new!
 
Last edited:
I have a X2010 in Carbon but can't trade until tomorrow,is the Pescarolo the Courage C60 '03 ?
 
i'll give you chrome chips for your Audi R8 red LM car 09
 
i believe i have some chrome chips if you want them for a f2007?
 
I have a green RX7LM I would trade for the Ford Mark IV after reset tonight.
 
I have a X2010 in Carbon but can't trade until tomorrow,is the Pescarolo the Courage C60 '03 ?

Yes thats the one, tommorow is fine, add me dareslam
 
i'll give you chrome chips for your Audi R8 red LM car 09

Yes I can do that today, re your pm do you want the R8 or the F1 2010?
 
I have a green RX7LM I would trade for the Ford Mark IV after reset tonight.

Tommorow now taken but can book you in for Friday GMT?
 
Ok mate, add me dareslam and i'll do the same
 
Can send chrome paint for your Audi R8 '01 race car
 
Which '03 Pescarolo is it?
 
Successful trade today with Koiky :)

No more chrome paint needed now, thanks to others who have offered.
 
Last edited:
I have the NSX LM car and am interested in the Toyota GT One, or if not, the Nissan R92CP if it's still available.
 
I have the NSX LM car and am interested in the Toyota GT One, or if not, the Nissan R92CP if it's still available.

Both are available mate, looking at Saturday GMT though???
 
Both are available mate, looking at Saturday GMT though???

Sure man, sounds good. I'd like the Toyota then please. 👍 I'll add you to my friends list tonight, you can do the same for me as well.
 
Pescarolo the Courage C60 '03 Peugeot race car

I know that.... but there are 2 of them, #17 and #18
 
i want your Panoz esparante race car pm me
 
Traded today with oxford seahawk, thanks.

Boshuter its #17, I'm a Canadian robot, I wasn't ignoring your Psn messages I have just been asleep whilst Bob did the Tsucba 9 hour!
 
Byoung I will send you The Ford mk IV car in the morning.
 
Byoung I will send you The Ford mk IV car in the morning.


I can send yours after the reset tomorrow if thats ok. Feel free to wait til you get mine to send yours.

edit; Works for me. Sorry was thinking of another trade in previous post, I will send yours tonight.
 
Last edited:
Back