LMP Indy 500 | May 18th 9:00 P.M. EST |

• Thread starter ReilavaC
  • 0 comments
United States
VA
I_CavZee_I
I was thinking about setting up an Indiapolis 500 race next weekend, Saturday May 18th at around 9:00 P.M. EST. I have 4-5 friends that I will have participating with me and am looking for more entrants. We race clean and make sure to have a good time while maintaining a highly competitive environment.

Race details:
1) 200 laps
2) Rolling x2 start
3) Qualifications will be held before the race on an individual basis. We will take turns qualifying by doing 4 timed laps apiece then waiting in the pitlane once you're finished.

Car and physics regulations:
I haven't worked out the finer details of the regulations but here's what I have so far...

1) LMP's with no engine or turbo upgrades
2) Engine output detuned to around 720HP
3) Tires will be unrestricted
4) No aids except ABS (not that you'll really need any)
5) Grip set to real, draft set to low, mechanical damage set to low, tire wear set to normal.
6) No bump drafting

I will also consider having a dedicated pace car/safety car for any caution periods caused by multi-car incidents. I will only implement this if there is large enough interest though.

You can add my PSN I_CavZee_I if you'd like to participate. We'll also be on for quite awhile this weekend if you'd like to practice or just have some good racers to run against in a variety of race types. If you have any questions let me know here.

Back